What are you currently listening to?

90 years was a good innings...

And remember that inbetween the Yardbirds and Cream, Clapton joined him for one album.

Edit: Just saw your post in the dead thread:

Max Cavalera and Chino Moreno have always been good mates... They did a bunch of collabo's together.

Ahhhh, memories...

Yeah, thx to his son/son-in-law (can't remember which)...sadly killed here in a car accident (I believe), who introduced them to him. Max has lived here for close to like 3 decades, oddly. He was chilling out on the top of a Tower Records store when some friends and I went to see a Sacred Reich release party in their parking lot.

Yeah, thx to his son/son-in-law (can't remember which)...sadly killed here in a car accident (I believe), who introduced them to him. Max has lived here for close to like 3 decades, oddly. He was chilling out on the top of a Tower Records store when some friends and I went to see a Sacred Reich release party in their parking lot.
Yes, I remember that. Wasn't that the main reason he broke Sepultura up?

Top 100 songs of 1996 apparently (not sure if it's based on record sales or just the opinion of the person who made the playlist)

Spice Girls? You'll get no argument from me Mikey. ;)

Whatever makes you happy mate.

Unfortunately, I had a brief image in my mind of you watching the footie on mute while jamming to this tune on full blast. 🤦‍♂️

Thank GOD it was brief!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back