What are you currently listening to?

I think I prefer their previous albums too, but this does have a fair few decent songs. Looks like they're going to be massive now too, not really sure how they have managed it as they don't have many big radio songs but rather them be massive than some of the other dross out there
I just love how they look as a band, they genuinely have individual presence and not just faceless band members and a lead singer.

Though the front man is an absolute star too

I think I prefer their previous albums too, but this does have a fair few decent songs. Looks like they're going to be massive now too, not really sure how they have managed it as they don't have many big radio songs but rather them be massive than some of the other dross out there
One man's dross is another man's nectar C. You know that.😀

Fontaines new album is a bit lusher than previous albums, I've given it a couple of listens today and I really like it. Sound has grown up a bit I guess. Still loads of Irish poetic references throughout, as you'd expect.

Starburster is still a corker

Now I may be about to destroy any credibility I may have manag ed to build on here and I am very sorry for this. I have no idea what I was thinking when I actually, using real money that I had earned bought the album this is on. It's possible that was an early sign of a Brain Tumour but anyway. I don't endorse this person or any of his Orange associates! It is entirely possible all the credit should go to Consequence(??) or even the Ladies in the orchestra? Each to their own. Sorry!!
It's a little over 4 minutes.

This makes me feel better about myself.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back