What are you currently listening to?

Can only listen to so much Radiohead. They’re no doubt great musicians and make great songs but the sound and his voice get a bit boring to me after a while. Think I over listened to them when I was younger.
Get the impression Yorke is a bit of a doofus as well.

Enjoyed this from a few years back though and will still listen to his solo stuff occasionally.

My main go to album for Radiohead is In Rainbows, I simply can't get bored of it and find new little things here and there every time I listen to it. It's my dog walking album Anthem!

Losing then replacing an iconic lead singer like Chester was always going to be a thankless impossible task, fair play to Emma for stepping up and the band for taking this career change, good to see them back. I like the new single, just try not to compare to Chester and you'll love it.

Starts at about 17mins and they n kick off with the new single

Interesting… I came across this guy’s account on instagram:

Some of his stuff is pretty good… 😂
I think he’s got some talent.

My main go to album for Radiohead is In Rainbows, I simply can't get bored of it and find new little things here and there every time I listen to it. It's my dog walking album Anthem!
Just when you think you know someone… Wow Macca, Raidiohead? I’m impressed!

I never really thought about it, but I guess I kind of imagined you as a crooner/big band swing/rat pack kind of a lad. 😳

Last edited:
Interesting… I came across this guy’s account on instagram:

Some of his stuff is pretty good… 😂
I think he’s got some talent.

Just when you think you know someone… Wow Macca, Raidiohead? I’m impressed!

I never really thought about it, but I guess I kind of imagined you as a crooner/big band swing/rat pack kind of a lad. 😳

My middle name is "melancholy" mate 🤣

The favourite female singers thread reminded me of Delain so listening to April Rain. Fairly gentle and melodic for me but love the vocals and the way the music builds up around them.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back