What the Hell is happening to Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul last season it has been generally agreed the legacy left by our EX helped RM to post a record season but this season it has been awful and the buck has to stop at his door. If he takes the credit for last season then he does for this.

Makes little sense to credit Moyes with Martinez's success last season when Moyes himself took at title-winning side out of Europe.

I wish I had your optimism mate. I'm starting to feel a little better about our performances. I think we can do Leicester good style and I think Barry not being in the squad will be something we will only benefit from. Shame like when he just walks his way back in after the ban.

Walk? More like lunge himself back into the squad like a bag of cement.

This thread.

Hurting my eyes

This thread....

hair-fire.gif

Walk? More like lunge himself back into the squad like a bag of cement.

Yes that attempt at stopping Willian (the 2nd yellow) was cynical and totally unprofessional given that there were other players on hand to try to negate the threat. This from a pro who has been playing at the top level since he was 17.

Martinez probably plays him to justify his decision to persuade Bill and the board, to offer a 3 year deal on £loadsa week - basically he does not want to look a mug.

Yes that attempt at stopping Willian (the 2nd yellow) was cynical and totally unprofessional given that there were other players on hand to try to negate the threat. This from a pro who has been playing at the top level since he was 17.

Martinez probably plays him to justify his decision to persuade Bill and the board, to offer a 3 year deal on £loadsa week - basically he does not want to look a mug.

That makes sense about why he plays Barry. A winner would put Barry into the reserves. Or atleast bench him. If decisions about team picking are influenced by stuff like that then that team is doomed to fail. Ruthlessness is the only way a team can consistently win. Anything personal gets in the way of team selection then it's a fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back