What would you consider the biggest statement of intent?

Stadium or Players?

• Stadium on the Docks

Votes: 313 79.0%
  • Big name player?

Votes: 64 16.2%
  • Cheese on warmed bread.

Votes: 19 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stadium is more important in the long run but a big signing would sent out a much more instant message.

For the time being, to establish ourselves as on the up, it's what happens on the pitch that counts not how many seats surround it.

Goodness me. How many more times is this meaningless phrase going to be rolled out?

If we were to go out tomorrow and sign Jordan Henderson for £65m, we'd end the window with a huge net spend. But it wouldn't be a very good idea, would it?

The quality of the players purchased matters infinitely more than the money spent to purchase them.

Made me LOL that

A big player may be more needed but the question was Bigger statement, it would have to be an absolute top top player to match a new ground by the docks. Only two players in the world of football match that in my book.

A big player may be more needed but the question was Bigger statement, it would have to be an absolute top top player to match a new ground by the docks. Only two players in the world of football match that in my book.

Joey Barton & Curtis Davies, perchance !!

Goodness me. How many more times is this meaningless phrase going to be rolled out?

If we were to go out tomorrow and sign Jordan Henderson for £65m, we'd end the window with a huge net spend. But it wouldn't be a very good idea, would it?

The quality of the players purchased matters infinitely more than the money spent to purchase them.

I think there might be a long line of people insisting you take a long lie down after a very cold shower :D:D

Didn't Leicesters owner buy all the team new cars? Well clearly the biggest statement would be Moshiri buying everyone one of these bad boys
funny_car_pictures.jpg

I was crying when I read about this.

Hello RAWK, your landlocked monstrosity has increased restricted views and looks like a toilet with the seat up from the air. Try not to choke on your own self loathing as we erect a world class stadium on the waterfront you discarded foetus of a fanbase.

I think it looks more like a Japanese prison toilet after a gang **** but hey, thats splitting hairs.

the TV money we are going to get is going to dwarf stadium revenue + a big chunk of extra money we'd get from the stadium will go to pay for the ground.

A top 6 finish more than anything. Money talks but players also want to win. So Unless you have Man City money to throw around no very good players aren't going to want to a meh side that finished mid table the past 2 years. Vardy + Mahrez didn't have big price tags and they stayed. Rom would have insisted on a move to someone like Spurs if it didn't look like like we had a great shot at the C-League in Roberto's year 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.