Which other Club would you support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
York City %100.

My missus is from there and I really enjoy going to watch them. This is despite the the fact that the ball spends more time in the air than the floor and they're generally rubbish.

There's some great footy pubs on the way to the ground and one of the best curry houses in York too, which is a big part of it.
Been there last season against Luton. Shame to see them flirting/destined for relegation again.

Been there last season against Luton. Shame to see them flirting/destined for relegation again.

They're knackered.

They got rid of McNamara too late, new manager was playing catch up from day one.

They have to beat Dagenham and hope results go for them.

From a league 2 play off to potential non league in three seasons :(

St Johnstone
But now its queen of the south cos I've been working in Dumfries
Went to see them on a Tuesday night v Falkirk a tenner to get in about 500 in attendance
I've seen more at the dockers club to watch Canada v almithek years ago
But good proper fans

National League isn't techinically classed as non league anymore mate.

I'm led to believe that nearly every team in there is full time, inc the likes of North Ferriby etc.
I didn't know that.

York came to Wycombe last season and were completely dreadful. Lost 3-0 on the first day with one of the worst away performances I have ever seen at AP, including a comedy own goal from 25 yards. A sign of things that were to come.

I didn't know that.

York came to Wycombe last season and were completely dreadful. Lost 3-0 on the first day with one of the worst away performances I have ever seen at AP, including a comedy own goal from 25 yards. A sign of things that were to come.

Jackie McNamara destroyed the team within weeks, by giving jobs to a load of washed up Scottish league players.

tumblr_m4aogxvT9b1qglh4xo1_500.gif

Hey You Guys! @COYBL25 @Donald Twain

If Everton disappeared overnight then I'm already sorted. Been watching Prescot Cables for a few years now and tonight we beat Southport in the the Liverpool Senior Cup Final. Means very little to a lot of clubs but it was absolutely brilliant for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back