Who could replace Martinez ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't checked GOT in a few days guys, do people actually want Moyes to come back?

Depends what you mean by "people". If you mean "Evertonians", no. If you mean people who still believe in "Moyesiah" and put the manager before the club, then yes, those people exist. They're the hangover from when the dour beaut was still here, furthering his career aims with reputation stalling tactics and before he ran the club into the ground at United for some cheap point scoring.

It's a toss-up for me whether I'd prefer Moyes or Neville as Everton manager.

Looked it up and they were 7th. Knew they got knocked out of europe early but thought it was cl.

So he's not done as bad as I thought, tbf.

Still not great and still think he won't last long there.

Won 2 out of the first 11 games before he took over though having lost 2 of their best players in the season.

He'll Stabilize them this season but the fans will grow tired of his football and he'll get the Celtic job or something

I wouldn't have moyes back due to how he left us. You can't go back after that.

However I'd trust him to do a better job than RM long term with the better squad and more cash we have now. People have built a false picture of his management here, Let's not forget under very different circumstances than the luxuries Bobby has been afforded.

If jose was our manager, we'd be sat in 3rd now, of that I have no doubt. RM's performance this season has been shocking!! I truly believe he's been found out. Worse I don't think he's in any way prepared to change or even sees it as his fault in any way.

He really could come close to taking us down. Luckily I think there's 3 worse teams.

I wouldn't have moyes back due to how he left us. You can't go back after that.

However I'd trust him to do a better job than RM long term with the better squad and more cash we have now. People have built a false picture of his management here, Let's not forget under very different circumstances than the luxuries Bobby has been afforded.

If jose was our manager, we'd be sat in 3rd now, of that I have no doubt. RM's performance this season has been shocking!! I truly believe he's been found out. Worse I don't think he's in any way prepared to change or even sees it as his fault in any way.

He really could come close to taking us down. Luckily I think there's 3 worse teams.

LOL.

Starve someone for 11 years, then give him half a bowl of dog food and call that luxuries. Just ignore the rest of the league eating swan on toast, like.

Who is he and why does he hold the key?

hqdefault.jpg

He was appointed Scunthorpe manager when he was sixteen and a half years old.

He believes in the three M's. Motivation, motivation, motivation.

"You've got to get those boys on the pitch, motivated. It's no good saying go out and buy some ice cream, go to the pictures. You've got to tell them what they're doing. You've got to motivate them onto the pitch. Push them out with forks if you need to, but get them out onto the pitch. And then when the game's over, get them in again."

I can't believe that Martinez, who is a highly intelligent man, will continue to allow things to drift and end up in very deep trouble.
I'm sure he will shake things up and get us back on track. Must give him a fair crack.

I can't believe that Martinez, who is a highly intelligent man, will continue to allow things to drift and end up in very deep trouble.
I'm sure he will shake things up and get us back on track. Must give him a fair crack.
The next 5 league games are tough. Very tough. I expect few points to be claimed. So its down to Martinez to show that the team are playing the right way irrespective of the result. If that is not evident, then he needs to go before the Young Boys match.

I bear no ill will to RM, but I genuinely believe we only played the way we did last year cos the team were still tuned into the Moyes way of thinking, but playing a Martinez way. Playing 100% Martinez, we've been found out.

Depends what you mean by "people". If you mean "Evertonians", no. If you mean people who still believe in "Moyesiah" and put the manager before the club, then yes, those people exist. They're the hangover from when the dour beaut was still here, furthering his career aims with reputation stalling tactics and before he ran the club into the ground at United for some cheap point scoring.

Phil, Gary or Aaron?

Well his team did beat Barca last night. I can't see us beating them.

btw - I want to keep Martinez but that was a great result.

Status
Not open for further replies.