Who could replace Martinez ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but at the same time sent the troops out for 38 games and got them relegated in the process.

Its a weakness he has and its a weakness that is showing through this season now he has more than one focus. It strikes me as less of a one game at a time approach but a we play lille in two weeks, oh wait theres a game between now and then, just go out and try and win boys.

We just arent even fearing the other team either, we just look like we cant be arsed and have no idea what we are doing. A far difference between that and 10 players schooled on what to do for 90 minutes depending on the other team.

You said in your earlier post you wanted someone with forward planning and have now said you want him to concentrate on one game at a time. You also asked for a manager who can tactically set out a team to defeat the bigger stronger teams while playing attractive football, and then say we aren't fearing other teams!

Your all over the place.

You said in your earlier post you wanted someone with forward planning and have now said you want him to concentrate on one game at a time. You also asked for a manager who can tactically set out a team to defeat the bigger stronger teams while playing attractive football, and then say we aren't fearing other teams!

Your all over the place.

am i?

Is it too hard to have the 5 year plan so to speak of where we will end up (forward thinking)

attacking football (utilizing players effectively and as a team to be as efficient and as deadly as possible)

One game at a time - (having specific tactics for every single team on how their players work and how to stop them, whilst also looking how to exploit that to our advantage and play against them with no fear)

am i?

Is it too hard to have the 5 year plan so to speak of where we will end up (forward thinking)

attacking football (utilizing players effectively and as a team to be as efficient and as deadly as possible)

One game at a time - (having specific tactics for every single team on how their players work and how to stop them, whilst also looking how to exploit that to our advantage and play against them with no fear)

Yeah.

He's said he'll get us playing champions league football in the future, never used the words "5 year plan" that was someone else tag line, but clearly there's a long term strategy involved.

Last season we were lauded by everyone for our fantastic football and change in style, improving Coleman and Naismith game and bringing in the likes of Stones and Barkley. He also made many game changing decision from the bench when things weren't going well.

On your final point why the [swear word] should we fear other teams? What good do you think that would achieve?

If you assess everything you've said it almost like you want to turn the clock back to 2002 and get Moyes from Preston all over again.

Yeah.

He's said he'll get us playing champions league football in the future, never used the words "5 year plan" that was someone else tag line, but clearly there's a long term strategy involved.

Last season we were lauded by everyone for our fantastic football and change in style, improving Coleman and Naismith game and bringing in the likes of Stones and Barkley. He also made many game changing decision from the bench when things weren't going well.

On your final point why the [swear word] should we fear other teams? What good do you think that would achieve?

If you assess everything you've said it almost like you want to turn the clock back to 2002 and get Moyes from Preston all over again.

I siad we shouldnt fear other teams. That was my specific point, or glossed over point, as Moyes did fear teams and i dont want moyes mark 2 , i want a manger who can do the 'cant beat us' appraoch with offense and winning the game in mind.

And not keep it tight.....

What about that Jorge Jesus at Benfica ? He is always having to sell his best players, David Luiz, Enzo Perez & Di Maria to name three. Yet he still manages to keep up and beat sporting and porto, does well in europe (thinking europa league) and has respect from all his players.

Thoughts ?

What about that Jorge Jesus at Benfica ? He is always having to sell his best players, David Luiz, Enzo Perez & Di Maria to name three. Yet he still manages to keep up and beat sporting and porto, does well in europe (thinking europa league) and has respect from all his players.

Thoughts ?
There's a massive risk in bringing in a foreign manager fresh to the PL when you're in a relegation fight. Forget the longer term. Our one and only objective now is to stay up. We have good players, far better than anything we've had in previous struggles, so all we need over the next 5 months is someone who can get them playing in some kind of organised way.

Thoughts ?

Yes, but have you seen the hair on him?

In this thread there are RS fans posing as Evertonian's stirring things up calling for Martinez's head, Evertonian's acting like sheep and trolls galore. Utter ***** the lot of you.

As for Martinez; say whatever you like it won't make a difference, he's going nowhere. Kenwright won't sack him whatever happens, including relegation. Martinez made a pitch that would take time to come to fruition and Kenwright bought into it, he's going nowhere so you may as well just STFU with your whining and get on board the coaster.

am i?

I like you lid... Honestly I do... But yeah, gotta agree, you're everywhere in this thread... The Trevor Berbick of got if mike Tyson was a mod..... Sorry sunshine xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.