• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Who else doesn't wanna see Mata go to United?, Big time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYTALITY

Player Valuation: £30m
To me that will be a huge boost for United. Just a worry since the odds get slimmer on a Champions League place. Or am I just been overly concerned with other teams affairs? Kinda gives me a reality check when will we ever be at the stage of signing Mata for 40 million even if we got Champions League place. Negative I know . . :(

He'll be eating twixes and doing yoga after a run round Bury Park being given words of wisdom by phil neville.

"Now this is what you call a stepover Juan"

"See this jiggy jiggy warm up thing, makes you look fast lad"

"Now if you hit the ball like this it has the effect of a sand wedge in a bunker, do this with your crosses and you'll find the target 5 % of the time, if you're smart you might get 3 of them in the net during your career."

"See that over there ? There's nothing there really but you need to point like this more often"

"no mate it's just their accent, they were telling me to shoot."

He'll be eating twixes and doing yoga after a run round Bury Park being given words of wisdom by phil neville.

"Now this is what you call a stepover Juan"

"See this jiggy jiggy warm up thing, makes you look fast lad"

"Now if you hit the ball like this it has the effect of a sand wedge in a bunker, do this with your crosses and you'll find the target 5 % of the time, if you're smart you might get 3 of them in the net during your career."

"See that over there ? There's nothing there really but you need to point like this more often"

"no mate it's just their accent, they were telling me to shoot."

This is why I love Reidy. Golden

Sky Sports' Spanish expert, Guillem Balague claims the deal to take Juan Mata to Manchester United from Chelsea is all agreed and should be announced soon.

moyes never does a deal this quickly, definitely 3rd party.

maybe they're rushing it to unveil him today? should probably be concentrating on the game like.

To me that will be a huge boost for United. Just a worry since the odds get slimmer on a Champions League place. Or am I just been overly concerned with other teams affairs? Kinda gives me a reality check when will we ever be at the stage of signing Mata for 40 million even if we got Champions League place. Negative I know . . :(

I share your worries mate.
Will we ever sign anyone for £20m never mind £40m. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back