• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Who else doesn't wanna see Mata go to United?, Big time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
'koff wenger - fair play. why's he whinging? he's chelsea's player they can do what they choose with him. i guarantee chelsea aren't thinking of halting other teams' title push. would terribly backfire if united are challenging for the next 3 years because of it.

they've accepted £37m for a bench warmer, who in their right mind wouldn't do that?

so is wenger never ever allowed to sell a player ever again because it's not fair on other clubs.

And, of course, if Chelsea buy a player that must also be unfair on all the clubs that haven't played Chelsea twice.

'koff wenger - fair play. why's he whinging? he's chelsea's player they can do what they choose with him. i guarantee chelsea aren't thinking of halting other teams' title push. would terribly backfire if united are challenging for the next 3 years because of it.

they've accepted £37m for a bench warmer, who in their right mind wouldn't do that?

so is wenger never ever allowed to sell a player ever again because it's not fair on other clubs.

The irony of course being that Wenger sold Van Persie to man united....

Fantastic player. Agree with Kurt, one of the top three in the league last year. I can't understand why he's not getting a game at Chelsea.

Fantastic player. Agree with Kurt, one of the top three in the league last year. I can't understand why he's not getting a game at Chelsea.

because he's relatively lazy.

Anyways, genuinely interesting to see how Moist copes with this guy. Brill player no doubt. ManU needs to change formations, can Moyes hack it, we will see soon.

Laughing. Moyes will ruin him inside a season.

Also how everyone thinks United will be world beaters signing one player with their bang-average turbo gash side.

Unless they sign world class defenders they'll stay turbo gash

Laughing. Moyes will ruin him inside a season.

Also how everyone thinks United will be world beaters signing one player with their bang-average turbo gash side.

Unless they sign world class defenders they'll stay turbo gash

Lets hope they don't sign another two or three world classers then. People saying Mata must not be that good because Murinho won't pick him are working with logic of another dimension. Look what he has done when in the team, his stats speak for themselves. Murhino is a jack ass. Great manager but there is more going on to why he wont pick Mata.

Signed.

Reports rooney set to sign a new contrac ttoo so that contradicts most of the tripe being said early in this forum

Silver linning - this signing puts more pressure on moyes and if he doesnt get top 4 im fairly sure hes gone.

Signed.

Reports rooney set to sign a new contrac ttoo so that contradicts most of the tripe being said early in this forum

Silver linning - this signing puts more pressure on moyes and if he doesnt get top 4 im fairly sure hes gone.

Haven't you got a call to the police asking for SAF to make mate?

Signed.

How does this signing put more pressure on Moyes? He would have been under a lot more if he hadn't of bought anyone. I think any United fan can see he's signed a good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back