• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Who else doesn't wanna see Mata go to United?, Big time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Neville saying on here he thought a big reason United went for Moyes was because of his good quality players/money spent ratio and they were gonna be cutting down on finances?

Spending £64 million on 2 players suggests thats not happening.

Wasn't Neville saying on here he thought a big reason United went for Moyes was because of his good quality players/money spent ratio and they were gonna be cutting down on finances?

Spending £64 million on 2 players suggests thats not happening.

Yes mate. I've read a lot of reports that Moyes was chosen on that basis. To think if that was not the case then and they had the choice of any manager in the world.....

Could,nt help notice the face of Fabregas when he got shepards hooked at the weekend.

Had that *come and get me Davey* kinda look.

toffeejack;2485069[B said:
]'koff wenger[/B] - fair play. why's he whinging? he's chelsea's player they can do what they choose with him. i guarantee chelsea aren't thinking of halting other teams' title push. would terribly backfire if united are challenging for the next 3 years because of it.

they've accepted £37m for a bench warmer, who in their right mind wouldn't do that?

so is wenger never ever allowed to sell a player ever again because it's not fair on other clubs.

This. What a complete frickin idiot.

To me that will be a huge boost for United. Just a worry since the odds get slimmer on a Champions League place. Or am I just been overly concerned with other teams affairs? Kinda gives me a reality check when will we ever be at the stage of signing Mata for 40 million even if we got Champions League place. Negative I know . . :(

Hi Jay,

Seeing as you asked the question, no I'm NEA. However, I am always keen for English clubs to do well in Europe to help the co-efficients and therefore help Everton (If that's right).

Don't know if that helps. :)

Mata is a very good player. If we signed him, and had a full strength squad (no injuries) could we win the league??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back