Who has stopped going to the match ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your mirrors lol
What a bad day after the game my coal chimney caught on fire :(
Got it under control, but my doorbell never stopped ringing to tell me as the smoke was as thick as pea soup in my road
The guy who rang the bell stated you do realise it's flames inside your chimney - never I said don't worry :Blink:
15 minutes of skill to get it out inside the chimney - won't need a sweep for a while now as the flames were coming out of the potlol
They were ten a penny chimney fires when I was a kid ;)
The posh softies around me will be asking for a council tax rebatelol
That's what getting beat means set your flaming chimney on fire sending smoke signals to sack big Sam!

Possibly the greatest post on GrandOldTeam.com

I'm off to bed now Joe, glad this was the last thing I read

I'd love to be in a position to go every week, but fair play to those who could but don't anymore. Some of you will have been paying a small fortune to go every week and get served up crap like yesterday.

Major respect to those who still go home and away despite everything though. Could hear the 60 grand shouts on the TV coverage, and it's nice to know that the players who deserve it still get the fans backing regardless.

I'd love to be in a position to go every week, but fair play to those who could but don't anymore. Some of you will have been paying a small fortune to go every week and get served up crap like yesterday.

Major respect to those who still go home and away despite everything though. Could hear the 60 grand shouts on the TV coverage, and it's nice to know that the players who deserve it still get the fans backing regardless.

I have to be honest.....but for the fact I have a season ticket I would be finding it very hard to motivate myself to go the game since Christmas.

I am a mean bugger so I am not going to fork out all that money in advance then sit and watch Jeff and Kammy of a Saturday afternoon when there is a match at Goodison :blush:

And I feel there are many thousands in a similiar position....we would be getting crowds of around 20,000 if we did not have so many STH.

So no respect is due to me :pint2:

I only go because I have to :(

I've not been to a single game of the Gravy Guzzler's 'reign' (mainly cos I'm back on weekends in work), the last game I went to was the 3-2 Watford game under Koeman as that was a freebie cos my cousin couldn't make it up from London, the last game I actually paid money for was Sunderland back in September

I think most people who have season tickets now, have to renew because they will want to be in position for ''Goodison's final game''.

I haven't stopped going, but if the match falls on the weekend were I'm due to work I haven't used my Annual Leave or tried to swap my shifts to go any more

I’ve got a season ticket but work away so don’t go to many anyway, 6/7/8 a season.
So I grab the chance to go when I can but right now I’m not bothered if I never see this shambles ever again.

But like my old mother would say, you shouldn’t pray when it’s raining if you don’t pray when the sun shines.

I love your mirrors lol
Got it under control, but my doorbell never stopped ringing to tell me as the smoke was as thick as pea soup in my road
The guy who rang the bell stated you do realise it's flames inside your chimney - never I said don't worry :Blink:
15 minutes of skill to get it out inside the chimney - won't need a sweep for a while now as the flames were coming out of the potlol
That's what getting beat means set your flaming chimney on fire sending smoke signals to sack big Sam!

How`s the chimney to day Joey ?

* I don`t think burning chopped up billboards was a good thing to do.

I think it is Everton the institution that deserves my support at times like thsi. Not the board, the manager or those jellyfish in blue, but Everton FC, one of the few constants in my life, bringer of many, many lows, but some of the greatest highs i have ever experienced. I dont disagree with people withdrawing their support, it is there call, but i dont think Evertonians should be celebrating withdrawing support?

I love your mirrors lol
Next time invite Sam round before you set fire to your Chimney Joe & throw him into it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back