Who has stopped going to the match ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to be honest.....but for the fact I have a season ticket I would be finding it very hard to motivate myself to go the game since Christmas.

I am a mean bugger so I am not going to fork out all that money in advance then sit and watch Jeff and Kammy of a Saturday afternoon when there is a match at Goodison :blush:

And I feel there are many thousands in a similiar position....we would be getting crowds of around 20,000 if we did not have so many STH.

So no respect is due to me :pint2:

I only go because I have to :(

I still bet you'll renew though? Hypothetically, would you even if they gave Sam another season?

Evertonians as fans, we get behind our players when they play well, we tell them they are crap when things are bad but no matter what, fans always put bums on seats, at least so i thought. people are rightly miffed but support the Club not individuals.

When I lived in England I didn't go to every game due to financial restrictions. If I was there now with the same type of wages I'm on here, a wife and kids to support and a mortgage to pay, I'd bne even more restricted so I'd be picking and choosing. Doubt I'd be going to watch this dross.

Please please hang on to your season tickets I'm on the waiting list
42.gif.6d63386a5269ceda16cdf2e3fe89de81.gif

I renewed my season ticket a few weeks ago, even though we have this clown of a manager in charge, because even if we did finish 7th, there is no way in hell now that Moshiri won't volley him out the door at the end of the season, Allardyce is just too toxic, the majority of the fans are against him, IMO he's lost the dressing room, no way back for him now. :dance:

Evertonians as fans, we get behind our players when they play well, we tell them they are crap when things are bad but no matter what, fans always put bums on seats, at least so i thought. people are rightly miffed but support the Club not individuals.
Continuing to go the game supports the clubs decisions ie like hiring Allardyce! That’s taking the piss mate and I won’t sit there and clap that decision for the sake of ‘supporting us through good and bad times’ ive done that for nearly 40 years!

I’ve still been going and was going to do my best to get the Brighton game next weekend (just had ACL reconstruction last week) but I’m not going to make the effort now. I also haven’t renewed my season ticket yet and in the past few years have done on day 1 of the renewal window. I’m at a very low ebb about the club at the minute and I think something dramatic needs to change. We’re so far behind now it’s scary and we’re nowhere near to winning a pot.

Depressing stuff

I’ve stopped going. You shouldn’t impart with your hard earned money for that tripe. Sometimes the club need tough love and the fans of the past knew that and stayed away. These players have had full houses bsvking them season after season and what have they done with it?

I didn't even stop going when we finished on 38 points in Moyesie's second full season in charge.

Call me daft, but I would still support Everton if we were in League 2.
This is me to be fair. Unless I moved away or financially I simply couldn't to go any more, I sincerely doubt I'll ever give up my season ticket.

This season has been hard to endure and there has been times where I've questioned going to a game, which is a new phenomenon to be fair...

...yet I still go, and will continue to do so, because I support Everton throughout alongside with enjoying the social side of going the game.

Yesterday's game for example was once again dire, especially in the second half, but I still enjoyed the trip, the company and everything else.

I've regularly watched The Blues for far too long to let this shower to stop my day out!

I must be less of a fan than most on here because I can't face going anymore.

No mate, some would keep going if they renamed the club Liverpool B team and changed the kit to red. People don’t understand that the powers that be have no need to improve anything when every other week a full Goodison claps them off. Why push for success when Allardyce and mediocrity is accepted by the fan base?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back