Who has stopped going to the match ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv not been over since November from Dublin. Was due over next week but cancelled. Can't justify spending my hard earned money on some thing that's mentally doing me damage. First game yesterday I didn't bother watching this season.
Suppose to be enjoyable even when we are not winning and have always taken the good with the bad but hearing Sam laughing after the game has finally done it for me.
Absolute poison the club and something drastic needs to happen before I step foot in goodison again

I'm a season ticket holder who lives in South London.

I've decided to let my Dad use my ticket for the Brighton match and instead enjoy a chilled and inexpensive weekend.

I'll be back for the last 4 home matches but I'm not looking forward to it, especially the derby.

Couldn’t be happier that I’m in work for the City game and the derby. Going to be a horror show.

I'm still going to the match - mainly because I go with my son and I can get a lift. I have missed about 4 matches this season for the simple reason that I just couldn't be bothered, which is a first. Going to the match shouldn't be a chore, which, it has become.
Not renewed my season ticket yet, but I will do because there's no way on earth Sam will be in our dugout next year - even Moshiri must realise he'll have a riot on his hands if he even considers it.
BFS has been the worst appointment ever at Everton - never wanted him here, but I did say I would outsee his reign and I have cos he won't be here much longer. Will definitely be at the Brighton game - think the board will be left in no doubt as to fans feeling

Obviously, going to the game is not possible for me, but I'm on the verge of doing the next best thing -- not watching on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back