WHO SHOULD BE OUR NEW MANAGER???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate the way Moshiri briefs the press like that. Jim White on talksport will have the full details later no doubt.

Saying that, I want fat Sam GONE and I'd take anyone who likes to play with the ball on the green stuff the majority of the time heading towards the opposition goal.

Conte will be out of work soon.......

Hate the way Moshiri briefs the press like that. Jim White on talksport will have the full details later no doubt.

Saying that, I want fat Sam GONE and I'd take anyone who likes to play with the ball on the green stuff the majority of the time heading towards the opposition goal.

Conte will be out of work soon.......

All clubs do this?

Listened to Talksport drive and talksport breakfast both about Everton and we had 4 total callers in total an the names they came up with where:

Arteta
Keep Sam
Dyche
Howe

Wouldn’t take any of them

Listened to Talksport drive and talksport breakfast both about Everton and we had 4 total callers in total an the names they came up with where:

Arteta
Keep Sam
Dyche
Howe

Wouldn’t take any of them

Who honestly would suggest this? The mind totally boggles

Regarded as one of the best young coaches/future managers in the game, which is entirely why Arsenal let him get nicked by City as he was regarded as a potential 'threat' internally to Wenger as Arsenal.

One of the few players we've had over the past 20 years who could have been dropped into the Kendall or Catterick sides and been up to the standard in those teams.

When you've shopped in the Moyes, Allardyce, Koeman pools for recent managers, taking a chance on him would be more preferable than making those similar types of appointments again.

Ambitious, young, learning off one of the best, a winner, and has a bit of a snide about him and always did have. could do far far worse than the best little Spaniard we know

There's nobody better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back