WHO SHOULD BE OUR NEW MANAGER???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listened to Talksport drive and talksport breakfast both about Everton and we had 4 total callers in total an the names they came up with where:

Arteta
Keep Sam
Dyche
Howe

Wouldn’t take any of them
It’s ridiculous where they get the callers from. I wonder if they want different opinion’s and there’s nothing wrong with that. But maybe they don’t want a load of callers slagging sam off.

I’m with you, wouldn’t want any of the above.

Lets aim high for someone we'd all be made up with, World Cup winner and former holder of the 'most keepy-uppies completed during a match while wearing the team third kit' record - Rubio van der Speigelschlossen

It’s ridiculous where they get the callers from. I wonder if they want different opinion’s and there’s nothing wrong with that. But maybe they don’t want a load of callers slagging sam off.

I’m with you, wouldn’t want any of the above.

Loads call up and get asked what they'd say. TS just let a small handful on that play into the presenters or pundits pre-planned retorts to any points made. Change tack or differentiate and time will suddenly be of the essence or there'll be a poor connection or faux outrage at something not actually said as an excuse to cut the caller off.

An automated machine that has a GOT algorithm that calculates what we all generally want regarding every football decision. Have Royle carry put the decisions and have Richard Dunne in charge of making sure the machine is clean.

#automation #Bringanacoholichome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back