Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got Belgium (10 M people) to 3th in 2018. What position the English (50M people) demi-god got them?
He should have done much more with that squad, I don’t even think that’s in question….

And don’t get me started. The perennial bottler that is Southgate. He is a first class imbecile.

No doubt he’ll end up at Everton

In short, and for the avoidance of doubt, they are both yes men, nice fellas, but haven’t the first clue about moulding a successful football team.

And yes every dog has its day…

Dont think its quite the same. Were woeful, expectation is pretty low, were not Man united on the back of a league title, or a successful chelsea side, weve been on the downfall for years now and need to stay in the division, dyche is a good fit, gets the most out of what he has available. Had burnley in europa league at one stage

Id compare it to when Moyes joined Everton, same sort of scenario
When Moyes joined Everton he was the hottest young manager in the country. Was it back to back promotions and a playoff final?

Dyche is colder than me mam’s dinner!

If Chelsea sack Potter could we get him?? He'd never have joined us pre-Chelsea but if he fails there it's potentially a bit of a game changer for him (as united was for Moyes). They'd be mad to sack him anytime soon obviously but with their owners you can't rule something happening in the next month or two if they keep on this poor run.

From what I read we met with potter, before frank joined, and he opted to stay with Brighton, might be different if he’s out of work, but reality is, if he’s sacked he will still be getting paid and can take the time to find a job he wants.

From what I read we met with potter, before frank joined, and he opted to stay with Brighton, might be different if he’s out of work, but reality is, if he’s sacked he will still be getting paid and can take the time to find a job he wants.

Was it Potter, or Ashcroft who went to Newcastle?

Would rather work in Maccies
Say the job weren’t Everton…

I think any other Premier League club, I’d have a crack at it.

I know I’d be dreadful at it, but I think as long as you can take a press conference or two that’s filled with the standard cliches, you’d get a month. A month filed with dreadful results and post-match platitudes about learning about the players and “one or two hard home truths.”

After that, you’d be gone.

But you’d have a month’s PL manager salary, and maybe a pay off if you’re extra lucky.

It’s just the following lawsuit from the club you’d have to worry about.

When Moyes joined Everton he was the hottest young manager in the country. Was it back to back promotions and a playoff final?

Dyche is colder than me mam’s dinner!
The comparison I was making is that both would be making a similar step up, Dyche worked miracles at Burnley on nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back