Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 200236
Whatever I said, whatever I did I didn't mean it I just want you back for good
Whenever I'm wrong just tell me the song and I'll sing it
You'll be right and understood I want you back for good...
Of all the realisitc shouts(if west ham dump him) he'd be one I'd be happiest with...any day over Dyche
quoting Take That should be a perma ban though lol

At least safe from this muppet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230109_174432_Facebook.webp
    Screenshot_20230109_174432_Facebook.webp
    87.9 KB · Views: 142

What do the defeats against Bournemouth (twice) Wolves (home) Brighton (home) etc tell us mate?
Bournemouth games were bad, no two ways about that. Wolves, not Lampards fault, he cant make players miss easy chances. Brighton again players at fault but also tactically naive from Franks side. Does he deserve to be sacked on these errors? NO he does not. We have a crap squad, that is not Lamard's fault. It's the fault of the idiots in charge upstairs. Sacking Lampard archives nothing.

Bournemouth games were bad, no two ways about that. Wolves, not Lampards fault, he cant make players miss easy chances. Brighton again players at fault but also tactically naive from Franks side. Does he deserve to be sacked on these errors? NO he does not. We have a crap squad that is not Lamard's fault. It's the fault of the idiots in charge upstairs. Sacking Lampard archives nothing.

The problem Frank has mate is that he only has 3 wins in 18 games. Agree that the squad isn't great and the board are total bellends though.

The problem Frank has mate is that he only has 3 wins in 18 games. Agree that the squad isn't great and the board are total bellends though.
Without new signings I don't know what anybody else different does? We have had 8 managers since Moyes. It tells you the problem we all know, it's upstairs. It's amateur hour up there. It needs a total reboot. New owner if Mosh doesn't have the balls to sack the amateurs. Of course I don't want relegation but if that's what it takes then so be it. It's not as though we haven't been hurting for the past few years anyway. It ultimately didn't do City much harm in the long run.

Last edited:
If Chelsea sack Potter could we get him?? He'd never have joined us pre-Chelsea but if he fails there it's potentially a bit of a game changer for him (as united was for Moyes). They'd be mad to sack him anytime soon obviously but with their owners you can't rule something happening in the next month or two if they keep on this poor run.

If Chelsea sack Potter could we get him?? He'd never have joined us pre-Chelsea but if he fails there it's potentially a bit of a game changer for him (as united was for Moyes). They'd be mad to sack him anytime soon obviously but with their owners you can't rule something happening in the next month or two if they keep on this poor run.
Even if sacked today I very much doubt he would come to Everton if the job was offered. Has been in charge of two PL clubs already this season. I can’t imagine he would take on a third. I expect he would take a break until next season

Even if sacked today I very much doubt he would come to Everton if the job was offered. Has been in charge of two PL clubs already this season. I can’t imagine he would take on a third. I expect he would take a break until next season
also he obviously is a manager that needs time to get his system going. If we were to ever go for him it needs to be at the start of a season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back