Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyche with a contract till the end of the season. We have very limited group of footballers. I think part of the issue is the coaching team not being fully committed to the low block defensive football. They want to be progressive but we don’t have the players to do it. Perhaps with Dyche we would fully embrace it. Play 442. Find another big hairy arsed striker to partner Dom and go direct.
He’d know the score, pull an Allardyce and demand a two and a half season contract

I would like to apply for the job. Free of charge. I think I’ll get more than 3 wins in 19. I have been playing FIFA for 20 years so have experience to fight relegation.
You jest but as Hashtag United have shown, it won’t be long before football teams do appoint Football Manager/FIFA players as manager

A lot of Dyche fans in here....

He may be good with a tight budget and players of our current teams quality, so I suppose he may save us!

Frank not surviving this now......

Said during the World Cup break we should’ve went all out for Pochettino or Frank. Even then they probably weren’t realistic. Don’t have a clue who we could even get now, think it’s certain we go down unless we splash some money but don’t see it happening

it’ll end up being Dyche or Moyes when West Ham punt him. Grim

Lads, I've truly supported Lampard from the off, yep knew he had a stiff task ahead but I'd have hoped he'd get 2 full seasons to get himself fully up and running and build a team.
The board does truly stink as we all know but I'm now seriously doubting he(Lampard) is the guy for us.

It's becoming clear his decision making is atrocious and in game management zero. It makes you wonder why we're paying millions for his big name back room staff, don't they speak or offer suggestions, are they all as clueless?

Today was a black day and no other manager would keep his job after this, and sadly I'm now resigned to him being gone this weekend, I'll be sad but relieved also when it happens.

Who do we get in? I've not a clue now, we've done the big name appointments, the younger manager thing and a host of other gambles, maybe sacking Sam was a mistake because he only finished 8th, I don't know.

I still think we have a half decent squad and I'm baffled how we can look top 6 against City then league 2 languishers against other relegation rivals, it doesn't gel.

I want the next manager whoever it is to be not so pally with the players, I'd like to see him experiment, mix things up, give Vinagre a go, instill confidence in Keane again as no matter how much he's vilified he'd do better than what we have now when on form and confident.

I'd like to see him pull the likes of Lewin to one side after a game to ask him what he's grinning about when a chance goes begging, show some respect you muppet..

Maybe Dyche fits this bill?, gobsmacked I'm even saying this but things are so dire now I'd take him.

For what it's worth I am certain we'll stay up, a decent window now is critical though, along with a whole new dressing room attitude.

COYB.

Lads, I've truly supported Lampard from the off, yep knew he had a stiff task ahead but I'd have hoped he'd get 2 full seasons to get himself fully up and running and build a team.
The board does truly stink as we all know but I'm now seriously doubting he(Lampard) is the guy for us.

It's becoming clear his decision making is atrocious and in game management zero. It makes you wonder why we're paying millions for his big name back room staff, don't they speak or offer suggestions, are they all as clueless?

Today was a black day and no other manager would keep his job after this, and sadly I'm now resigned to him being gone this weekend, I'll be sad but relieved also when it happens.

Who do we get in? I've not a clue now, we've done the big name appointments, the younger manager thing and a host of other gambles, maybe sacking Sam was a mistake because he only finished 8th, I don't know.

I still think we have a half decent squad and I'm baffled how we can look top 6 against City then league 2 languishers against other relegation rivals, it doesn't gel.

I want the next manager whoever it is to be not so pally with the players, I'd like to seem him experiment, mix things up, give Vinagre a go, instill confidence in Keane again as no matter how much he's vilified he'd do better than what we have now when on form and confident.

I'd like to see him pull the likes of Lewin to one side after a game to ask him what he's grinning about when a chance goes begging, show some respect you muppet..

Maybe Dyche fits this bill?, gobsmacked I'm even saying this but things are so dire now I'd take him.

For what it's worth I am certain we'll stay up, a decent window now is critical though, along with a whole new dressing room attitude.

COYB.

LOL

Don’t really want to see Lampard sacked as I think the problem is much deeper than that but I’m sure he will be. Players are the ones on the pitch giving stupid fouls away, Anthony Gordon thinks he’s better than what he is. Lampard will go unfortunately, Dyche probably the best that’s available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back