Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Villa and Wolves have spent big money for their new managers, which was at least part of the reason they joined those clubs.

What manager is going to want to manage a team that desperately needs improvement but does not have the money or resources to be able to improve in this window?

At this point, even Dyche is also probably out of our reach.
It’s true.

If we have few games under a caretaker, the new manager can’t even watch the last one in the directors box like Sam did, because the directors have all banned themselves from attending.

I think the likes of Dyche (not him specifically but experienced but young-ish) would jump at the chance if we were 16th, playing ok but losing constantly, but with general harmony. Even with little funds. They are confident animals.

But the state of it now. Rock bottom, Board members (allegedly) physically assaulted in the ground, no money to spend, unbalanced squad that probably hates playing at home. Fair play to whoever backs themself to survive here. Could make or destroy a career, as Frank has found out.

Only one way the board will want to see this resolved.

579F4E36-FE14-45C1-9CAE-D1A617F07BD6.webp

It’s true.

If we have few games under a caretaker, the new manager can’t even watch the last one in the directors box like Sam did, because the directors have all banned themselves from attending.

I think the likes of Dyche (not him specifically but experienced but young-ish) would jump at the chance if we were 16th, playing ok but losing constantly, but with general harmony. Even with little funds. They are confident animals.

But the state of it now. Rock bottom, Board members (allegedly) physically assaulted in the ground, no money to spend, unbalanced squad that probably hates playing at home. Fair play to whoever backs themself to survive here. Could make or destroy a career, as Frank has found out.
What has Dyche got to lose. We are now expected to go down. He will be getting the band back together. He can reinstall Keane next to Tarks and get Dwight firing again.

I think he would accept a deal till the end of the season

Ask all you want, but two of the best managers in the world will certainly not be joining this mess
And that's what I did, asked an opinion....

Nobody including you or I knows who will or wont come here....

You obviously rate AVB as a good/worthy manager then?

How come he is unemployed, do you think?

If a replacement is made, any interested candidate better come up with a detailed plan of escape - there’s a wealth of footage you can look at to see where the problems are. I bet any money that Dyche in particular has been paying close attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back