Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshiri's wealth is estimated to be between £1.5-2.5bn. This won't all be cash, but instead Everton will be part of his assets.

Now, he's put in approximately £500m already, with the stadium costing another £500m+, so you're looking at between 40-66% of his supposed wealth.

If he sells the club at a huge loss, it could impact on funding for other assets etc., so he will want to ensure the losses are as little as possible - if any.

In terms of spending, it isn't as simple as splashing dough on it because we are hamstrung by our income vs expense ration (profit and loss).
Dont you think this has been usamanovs money being used from day 1 , I do , I read that the epl weren’t siigning off on our I transfers anymore so why aren’t they spending seems to easy for moshiri to hide behind the ffp , i might be wrong but that’s what I think is going on he’s lookin to recoup what he can ASAP

Fans should not be picking managers for the club. Pereira would’ve done better than lampard I’m sure.
Lampard is the worst manager I’ve ever seen manage everton.
I agree but I do not see the board had made the right decision apart from appointing Carlo in recent years.
BFS got 8th, fans disliked him and moaned about the style of play - sacked
FSW was the wrong choice from day 1 and should not be appointed.
Pereira was the leading candidate but the fans disliked him for somehow and asked for FL who was an outstanding footballer but an inept manager.

Where do we go now? Since Moyes left, Martinez got 5th once, Koeman got 7th once, Silva got 8th once and Carlo left too soon…apart from these we are heading downhill in particular from summer 2021.

Shameful day for our great club. A day of infamy really. For decades I’ve been telling my Australian niece how great our support is and how we Everton fans are usually like a 12th man at Goodison. I took her today for her first Everton game and she wasn’t impressed, to say the least.

The fans have every right to be annoyed with the board and with Frank and the players, but when we got behind the players towards the end of last season we won almost every game.

It’s a very short lived career so far but with the paucity of managerial options available would anyone consider Vincent Kompany? Managed with Anderlecht for two years before moving to Burnley but has a win % of 65%, top of the league and has transformed their style of play

It’s a very short lived career so far but with the paucity of managerial options available would anyone consider Vincent Kompany? Managed with Anderlecht for two years before moving to Burnley but has a win % of 65%, top of the league and has transformed their style of play
He strikes me as an intelligent man. Not a chance he is leaving an upwardly mobile club for us lot.

Why would he consider us currently?never thought in my lifetime I’d say this but he is better off at Burnley?

Why would he consider us currently?never thought in my lifetime I’d say this but he is better off at Burnley?
I know but on that basis we would never sack Lampard because no right minded manager would consider us as his replacement ..if you don’t ask you dont get but I guess my question was more around whether we would think he has suitable potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back