Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, okay cowboy. So it’ll be different from when we paid Martinez, Silva, Allardyce or Benitez off because they’re still in contract? Or managers from other clubs in similar situations?
Get on you ye mean, cowboy ? I don’t even know what your going on about with that second part Everton will have the money to sack lampard

Get on you ye mean, cowboy ? I don’t even know what your going on about with that second part Everton will have the money to sack lampard
Yes, they'll likely have the money to sack him. My post was in response to the post below whereby sacking him, we'll be limited by what we can use to recruit.
There's no money to sack and hire anyone decent. Grim.
This is because of Lampard's severance, where we'll have to pay the remaining portion of his contract, or at least a large part of it, depending on terms.

We ended up paying Koeman, Silva and others after they were sacked for the above, which is all well documented. So basic maths would suggest:

Pot - Lampard's wages > Pot - Lampard's wages - new manager's wages; we may be able to sack him, but will we have the money to get a decent man in.

Yes, they'll likely have the money to sack him. My post was in response to the post below whereby sacking him, we'll be limited by what we can use to recruit.

This is because of Lampard's severance, where we'll have to pay the remaining portion of his contract, or at least a large part of it, depending on terms.

We ended up paying Koeman, Silva and others after they were sacked for the above, which is all well documented. So basic maths would suggest:

Pot - Lampard's wages > Pot - Lampard's wages - new manager's wages; we may be able to sack him, but will we have the money to get a decent man in.
I think moshiri has checked out when it comes to any more doe for transfers I think he’s expecting to take a massive loss on us and he’s just trying to keep it was low as possible I don’t really think he’s to bothered about stayin in the league anymore cos he’s sellin up anyway he might stretch to sacking manager but I think that’s as fas as hell go otherwise we would have spent by now

I think moshiri has checked out when it comes to any more doe for transfers I think he’s expecting to take a massive loss on us and he’s just trying to keep it was low as possible I don’t really think he’s to bothered about stayin in the league anymore cos he’s sellin up anyway he might stretch to sacking manager but I think that’s as fas as hell go
If you're looking at selling the club, he'd much rather be selling a PL asset, with all its riches, rather than a Championship asset based on PL finances.

We have a stadium to pay for too, so right now he'll be considering what he could do within the constraints of the PL's financial rules.

If you're looking at selling the club, he'd much rather be selling a PL asset, with all its riches, rather than a Championship asset based on PL finances.

We have a stadium to pay for too, so right now he'll be considering what he could do within the constraints of the PL's financial rules.
I don’t think he’s arsed anymore even about the ground , towns full of half built apartments etc so the ground will fit in

Think the ship has now sailed for Poch/Tuchel unless we got a big takeover/investment Newcastle style.

Would get Wee Davey back or Dyche on an 18 month deal until BMD is built then go from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back