Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they'll likely have the money to sack him. My post was in response to the post below whereby sacking him, we'll be limited by what we can use to recruit.

This is because of Lampard's severance, where we'll have to pay the remaining portion of his contract, or at least a large part of it, depending on terms.

We ended up paying Koeman, Silva and others after they were sacked for the above, which is all well documented. So basic maths would suggest:

Pot - Lampard's wages > Pot - Lampard's wages - new manager's wages; we may be able to sack him, but will we have the money to get a decent man in.

That`s without paying off his backroom staff and getting in the new managers backroom boys into replace them.

even these names linked are splitting fans and there not even appointed yet , I know ye not gonna get everyone to agree but all these candidates seem to be at best 50/50

The £500m+ price tag, which he has to pay for, will probably mean he's quite arsed. If he wants to sell up, all these things are very much part of the price.

Mate these fellas are multi billionaires say he sells it for 200 mill him and his mate take a 300 mill loss that’s not gona clean them out bet ye theyv done that before as I said there billionaires , when do they decide enough is enough there Probaly thinkin we should just get what we can for it.If they where still serious you’d think they would have bought some players by now least giv them a fighting chance .

Mate these fellas are multi billionaires say he sells it for 200 mill him and his mate take a 300 mill loss that’s not gona clean them out bet ye theyv done that before as I said there billionaires , when do they decide enough is enough there Probaly thinkin we should just get what we can for it.If they where still serious you’d think they would have bought some players by now least giv them a fighting chance
Moshiri's wealth is estimated to be between £1.5-2.5bn. This won't all be cash, but instead Everton will be part of his assets.

Now, he's put in approximately £500m already, with the stadium costing another £500m+, so you're looking at between 40-66% of his supposed wealth.

If he sells the club at a huge loss, it could impact on funding for other assets etc., so he will want to ensure the losses are as little as possible - if any.

In terms of spending, it isn't as simple as splashing dough on it because we are hamstrung by our income vs expense ration (profit and loss).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back