Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to now have this right. We have all supported Frank and completely understood he was coming into a team with a poor squad and it was going to be difficult. We have supported him like no other Everton manager has been supported. We have chanted his name, we have turned up not only to Goodison with flares and voice but also to Finch Farm. This man has had the support.

We now however must face the facts. They are;

We have played bottom of the league Leicester at home and created nothing. We got beat 2-0.

We have played bottom of the league Wolves at home and went 1-0 up. Only to throw it away.

We have played bottom of the league Southampton at home and went 1-0 up. Only to throw it away.

We have to face facts now that Frank is not good enough for the job. His win ratio is simply not good enough and he is tactically inept. We played a poor Southampton team today and we put 5 defenders on the pitch from the start… why? What was the need for this formation and why can’t we just have a go at attacking teams especially at home. Late substitution yet again which was once we went 2-1 down. It’s simply not good enough and I for one am now saying Frank has to leave the club. We need someone in quickly who can get a grip of the players. They clearly aren’t playing for him or his staff anymore and he needs to leave.

I think there are bright managers out there but at this moment in time we are a poison chalice.

As much as it pains me to say it we need someone in to dig us out of a mess. And propel us to safety. After that we can look at longer term. I think Lampard has failed sorry to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back