Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take Moyes. Ludicrous I know considering West Ham right now. It's grim that West Ham are probably going through similar on field nightmares as us right now.

I mean it's him or Dyche isn't it? Dyche might sort them out. Long term though I'm more with Moyes.

Allardyce says hello

In our position he's exactly what we need.

I want Poch or Tuchel but doubt either will take us on barring a big takeover.
I think also Solskjær is available, he went to Utd as a caretaker and improved their form, his record at Utd wasn’t bad at all, I think he would attract a player or two in the transfer market

Some of our fans didn't want Arteta ....

You honestly think Arteta would have done the same thing here?

He's spent a fortune - would have had no money here
Got a good DoF - wouldnt have had that here
Had quality young players to help, ESR, Saka, Martinelli etc - we have nothing

Not taking away from the job he's done but to say fans didnt want x manager but look at what they have done now isnt a great take - same with Howe at Newcastle. This job was conpletely different to the ones they have.

Not taking away from the job he's done but to say fans didnt want x manager but look at what they have done now isnt a great take - same with Howe at Newcastle. This job was conpletely different to the ones they have.
No, would he have done better then anyone post Sam? Probably

Howe probably would have done "ok" here. But we'd be saying similar just not in a relegation battle.

No, would he have done better then anyone post Sam? Probably

But we dont know that. He was poor at Arsenal for a while, fans wanted him out. Only with a lot of money and time has he turned it around.

With worse players and no money, there is nothing to say he would have done anything here

But we dont know that. He was poor at Arsenal for a while, fans wanted him out. Only with a lot of money and time has he turned it around.

With worse players and no money, there is nothing to say he would have done anything here
I know, but that's a reflection on us, everyone we don't want, Moyes, Arteta, Howe, Silva more recently does well elsewhere, maybe it doesn't matter who we get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back