Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debacle means given an unlimited transfer budget now does it?

He's spent about 500m on players in 6 months.
I think u may need to recheck your 500m. It appears u are including the transfer made before he joined the club and if you are trying to make a fair representation of the money spent under Potter I think it is a little unfair to be judging him on transfer fees spent in the last 24 hours and to that matter in the last week. It may turn out that Potter has spent a lot less than 500m

We've been here before. You're again peddling a myth.

No myth 'ere I deal in facts only.

Both different types of managers - but the pragmatic style of Dyche works better at Everton and always has done since the 90's.

Moyes
Alladyce
Ancelotti

Their belt and braces approach always yielded better returns than the progressive "SOS" brand of

Martinez
Silva
Lampard

We would be a better side under Dyche than Potterball - maybe not as nice on the eye or entertaining but we would have more points on the board that I am sure of.

No myth 'ere Graham I deal in facts only.

Both different types of managers - but the pragmatic style of Dyche works better at Everton and always has done since the 90's.

Moyes
Alladyce
Ancelotti

Their belt and braces approach always yielded better returns than the progressive "SOS" brand of

Martinez
Silva
Lampard

We would be a better side under Dyche than Potterball - maybe not as nice on the eye or entertaining but we would have more points on the board that I am sure of.

Dyche got relegated in his first full season at Burnley. I dont recall Potter getting relegated. You cling onto that one 7th placed finish like a drowning man to a lifebuoy. They also finished 18th, 17th, 16th under him.
You keep throwing out finance. Potters biggest spending at Brighton was 72m one year. On TEN players. Thats about an average of 7m a player.

We get that you love dyche. But cut the propaganda crap.

Dyche got relegated in his first full season at Burnley. I dont recall Potter getting relegated. You cling onto that one 7th placed finish like a drowning man to a lifebuoy. They also finished 18th, 17th, 16th under him.
You keep throwing out finance. Potters biggest spending at Brighton was 72m one year. On TEN players. Thats about an average of 7m a player.

We get that you love dyche. But cut the propaganda crap.

Relegation doesn't make a manager bad - Klopp, Wenger and Benitez all have relegation on their CV's yet are three of the most successful managers of recent times - even Howe took Bournemouth down.

Overall I think Dyche is the better manager - Burnley are a tinpot set up whereas Brighton have an excellent system in place.

I know you like your tiki taka fitba (I do myself I loved Martinez's 1st season) but ultimately that brand of football just doesn't work at Everton.

For some reason the Goodison crowd love industrial long ball football and if its not on display you get the groans from the stands.

You cant enforce a culture on a club like ours.

Relegation doesn't make a manager bad - Klopp, Wenger and Benitez all have relegation on their CV's yet are three of the most successful managers of recent times - even Howe took Bournemouth down.

Overall I think Dyche is the better manager - Burnley are a tinpot set up whereas Brighton have an excellent system in place.

I know you like your tiki taka fitba (I do myself I loved Martinez's 1st season) but ultimately that brand of football just doesn't work at Everton.

For some reason the Goodison crowd love industrial long ball football and if its not on display you get the groans from the stands.

You cant enforce a culture on a club like ours.

If Potter had got relegated you'd have been all over it like a cheap coat.
Potter took over from chris hughton. I watched brighton under him. They hardly went over the halfway line. The transformation he did immediately at that club was brilliant.

Your crtiticism of potter is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back