Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what kind of win % do you expect a Burnley manager to have in the premier league?
Do you find the quotes funny I do not. Those things I said was late August early September. Things did not turn ugly yet. I was behind FL and hoped that he turned it around unfortunately he is inept. I want FL gone in mid November why don’t that poster found what I said after those Bournemouth defeats? I guess long covid made his iq goes down even further. What a pity!

Do you find the quotes funny I do not. Those things I said was late August early September. Things did not turn ugly yet. I was behind FL and hoped that he turned it around unfortunately he is inept. I want FL gone in mid November why don’t that poster found what I said after those Bournemouth defeats? I guess long covid made his iq goes down even further. What a pity!
We all fall foul of the vaults sometimes mate. It's no biggie

We all fall foul of the vaults sometimes mate. It's no biggie
The problem is that I said those thing in late August early September. I lost my faith in FL in mid November so his vaults as proof aren’t valid. Circumstances change daily just like the stock market.

Davide Nicola has just been sacked by Salernitana after an 8-2 defeat
Salernitana are 8 points above safety in Serie A
He saved Crotone, Genoa, Torino in previous years and Salernitana last year when all were fighting relegation. Crotone and Salernitana looked doomed
He gained promotion to Serie A with Livorno
He is definitely miles better than Lampard and who is being touted

Last edited:
He saved Crotone, Genoa, Torino in previous years and Salernitana last year when all were fighting relegation. Crotone and Salernitana looked doomed
Random thought. Maybe apply to move Everton to the Italian leagues - much more entertaining and passionate atmos and we could still have expected defeats against Italy's own big six, and still chant "F OFF MOURINHO!" at Roma games. Win win.

OR we could merge with Salernitana, ditch the blue - since that's obviously some sort of curse for us - and re-emerge as PAOK Salernevertonia.... Actually that's a terrible idea, sounds like a team form a Fast Show Channel 9 sports report.

Scorchio!

They would both want a substantial transfer kitty, to overhaul the squad.

We don`t have any mate / not allowed to spend it due to the mess we find ourselves in with FFP.
Absolutely. My heart says we’re Everton and any manager in the world would be honoured to work for us. My head and every other part of my body says we are shambles, a mess of a club with no light at the end of the tunnel…. why would any self respecting manager ever want to work here. That’s why we’re left with Lampard. A novice learning his trade. That’s the pond we’re fishing in

He gained promotion to Serie A with Livorno
Any shout is better than keeping Lampard in the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back