Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sort of worry about this but in another way. Personally I think Dyche is probably easily the best of the most realistic candidates for us to go for, if we wait around too long he'll go to West Ham or maybe Leicester or Bournemouth, then who would we be left with to go after? It would be someone like Moyes which is just the wrong answer at this stage. Honestly unless we have the chance to get someone unreal like Poch, which we don't, I can't understand why the club aren't jumping on Dyche right away, makes absolutely no sense to me.
Probably the same reason Wolves or Villa didn’t go after him , or any other club since Burnley sacked him, because he’s utter dirge.

Probably the same reason Wolves or Villa didn’t go after him , or any other club since Burnley sacked him, because he’s utter dirge.
You’re not getting my point. We have absolutely nothing to offer a manager, Dyche is someone that has historically had to work with what he had, deal with a crap boardroom and generally avoid relegation.

Of course Wolves or Villa wouldn’t go for him, look at their squads and the money they can give the manager to spend, they’d be mad to settle for someone like Dyche when they went and got some proper top European managers. We are not the same as them as depressing as it is to say.

Look at the managers we’ve been linked with, Dyche is by far the best for what we’re looking for. We need someone to do more with a lot less, if we were an actual functional football club I think we would actually have a good chance at Poch because he’s not getting a top 6 job outside of Spurs any time soon and wants to come back to England. Alas, that won’t happen because we’re crap with crap players, a crap board and crap finances.

There’s a part of me that still thinks if we offered Poch or Tuchel a massive wage - like seriously big l with a get out clause should we go down for 6-12 months they’d be tempted.

They would both want a substantial transfer kitty, to overhaul the squad.

We don`t have any mate / not allowed to spend it due to the mess we find ourselves in with FFP.

You’re not getting my point. We have absolutely nothing to offer a manager, Dyche is someone that has historically had to work with what he had, deal with a crap boardroom and generally avoid relegation.

Of course Wolves or Villa wouldn’t go for him, look at their squads and the money they can give the manager to spend, they’d be mad to settle for someone like Dyche when they went and got some proper top European managers. We are not the same as them as depressing as it is to say.

Look at the managers we’ve been linked with, Dyche is by far the best for what we’re looking for. We need someone to do more with a lot less, if we were an actual functional football club I think we would actually have a good chance at Poch because he’s not getting a top 6 job outside of Spurs any time soon and wants to come back to England. Alas, that won’t happen because we’re crap with crap players, a crap board and crap finances.

dyche won’t save this lot

Got to laugh. So many people want Dyche. 27.9% winning rate. For those who want him will want him sacked this time next year even we survive from the drop. And people moaned about BFS who got 8th and style of play.
what kind of win % do you expect a Burnley manager to have in the premier league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back