Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant understand what's happened with Moyes. He has west ham flying last season and yet this season they are as bad as us...
Moyes has one formation and refuses to change it, some of the players that have come in just don't seem comfortable in the setup and because of his refusal to change things it's not working. He is also making some very strange in game decisions which really don't make any sense and they have had a few injuries. I think the thing with Moyes is if you ask him to get average players performing a little above their station he is good at stuff like that, he is good at the psychological stuff and into the data/science and his teams are always very fit. Soon as he starts having to jump to that 'next level' it all looks a bit beyond him and he seems to run out of ideas.

We will beat West Ham (somehow), Moyes will get sacked and before the end of January, he will end up being our gaffer.
I sort of worry about this but in another way. Personally I think Dyche is probably easily the best of the most realistic candidates for us to go for, if we wait around too long he'll go to West Ham or maybe Leicester or Bournemouth, then who would we be left with to go after? It would be someone like Moyes which is just the wrong answer at this stage. Honestly unless we have the chance to get someone unreal like Poch, which we don't, I can't understand why the club aren't jumping on Dyche right away, makes absolutely no sense to me.

There’s a part of me that still thinks if we offered Poch or Tuchel a massive wage - like seriously big l with a get out clause should we go down for 6-12 months they’d be tempted.

I sort of worry about this but in another way. Personally I think Dyche is probably easily the best of the most realistic candidates for us to go for, if we wait around too long he'll go to West Ham or maybe Leicester or Bournemouth, then who would we be left with to go after? It would be someone like Moyes which is just the wrong answer at this stage. Honestly unless we have the chance to get someone unreal like Poch, which we don't, I can't understand why the club aren't jumping on Dyche right away, makes absolutely no sense to me.

It's proper scraping the barrel, but it's where we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back