Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People can say the same about Moyes when he was with us, the game has changed so much now, hence why the West Ham fans want Moyes gone.

Dyche is an old fashioned manager with old fashioned ideas and got found out at this level, it’s why he has no job now along with fat Sam
Don’t think he was found out at all. Even the best managers go through bad spells. He had a set style of play and stuck to it. That is the type of manager we need. The players need to know their roles on a consistent basis. I looked at iwobi yesterday and he was in 3 different positions. And made little impact in any. We don’t need. We needed an end product. We can’t keep blaming all the players when they are not coached and drilled correctly.

honestly not going to act like a dyche fan but honestly have no idea what the clb should be going for. Would like us to go out from the usual picks. Thomas frank, potter ect is examples clubs looking outside of england ibstead of dyche is alot good managers

Don’t think he was found out at all. Even the best managers go through bad spells. He had a set style of play and stuck to it. That is the type of manager we need. The players need to know their roles on a consistent basis. I looked at iwobi yesterday and he was in 3 different positions. And made little impact in any. We don’t need. We needed an end product. We can’t keep blaming all the players when they are not coached and drilled correctly.
I agree with you on this, as Frank is not the right person to take us forward, but Dyche isn’t either

You can bet that West Ham will be lining someone up to replace Moyes... We either take our pick before them or lose out if we have the same target.

No flapping, just realising that we have nothing to lose by appointing him - we’re down with Lampard even if we get a few loans in, so may as well pick someone with history of avoiding relegation against the odds (with the exception of last year) and having a history of being able to bring a team back up. All Lampard could do is muster a sixth place finish with a couple of Chelsea starlets in his team. Action is needed and needed now.

action is needed mate

we’re to far gone now and everything is against us literally

it’s our time to sink

Early in his managerial career, Newell’s were thrashed 6-0 by San Lorenzo in the Copa Libertadores, South America’s answer to the Champions Leagues. That night, a gang of 20 incensed ultras turned up at Bielsa’s home, demanding he come out to face them...

When he emerged at the door, he did so clutching a grenade. “If you don’t leave,” he said, “I will pull the pin.” It was this incident that popularised a nickname for Bielsa: ‘El Loco’ (The Crazy One or Mad Man)

You know, he might just work.
I wish he would do the same to our players who refuse to press.

I`m a fan of Ange, although he has an attacking mentality his teams are fairly solid.... brought over some good players we`ve never heard of for small fees....

I hear you re Champions League sides, but there is a gulf between the SPL and CL.
Yeah, don't get me wrong I'd still be happy if we got him, I'm not sure he'd be the most likely manager to keep us up without a pre-season to impart his ideas, but he'd probably the best man to re-build us in the Championship both with his talent ID and his attacking, winning football. He'd be the guy I'd back to do a Thomas Frank / Marco Silva and get us up and then use the momentum to stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back