Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GettyImages-1398206215.jpg

This man saved us last year and led us to one of the best celebrations seen not just at Goodison but in Premier League history. I still have faith he can do it again. We don't have the money to fire him, he'll be with us until the end of the season whether we like that or not. So time to get behind him.

This man saved us last year and led us to one of the best celebrations seen not just at Goodison but in Premier League history. I still have faith he can do it again. We don't have the money to fire him, he'll be with us until the end of the season whether we like that or not. So time to get behind him.
Nah. Can't back him anymore. Too many awful displays. Way too many

3/10 effort. Must try harder

We are at the stage now anyone is worth a try as we can’t win a game under frank . We just need somebody else and just hope for a new manager bounce !

LOL. You want celebrations because Everton is crap every year? Good on you!

Best celebrations was nothing to be proud about he need to move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back