Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
….ssssh, keep this to yourselves until I get a bet on;

25B288B4-23A3-446E-B329-B19BBE390C27.webp

GettyImages-1398206215.jpg

This man saved us last year and led us to one of the best celebrations seen not just at Goodison but in Premier League history. I still have faith he can do it again. We don't have the money to fire him, he'll be with us until the end of the season whether we like that or not. So time to get behind him.

My spidey senses are tingling

This man saved us last year and led us to one of the best celebrations seen not just at Goodison but in Premier League history. I still have faith he can do it again. We don't have the money to fire him, he'll be with us until the end of the season whether we like that or not. So time to get behind him.
I'll happily get behind you. Let me know when you're standing by an open window.

Going to a sad day day when Sean Dyche is announced as Everton manager
Not as sad as it is just now. I’d take Donald Duck ahead of Lampard., The bar is now set very low. Thanks to Mr. Lampard.
And this is a results business. Results that Lampard is just not up to achieving. So if Dyche does come in , and gets us tightened up , and winning a few matches , then he has my support. For now. Good football can wait , until we can get on a better footing. A few 1-0mwins will do me. For now.

But give whoever the new manager is a fair chance. Saying it’s a sad day if we got Dyche. Sounds a wee bit sad , coming out with that.
Give the guy a chance. What’s sad imo , is holding on to clueless Frank.

I’m just sorry that he ( Dyche ) wasn’t onboard around the time that Lampard was floundering about against Bournemouth. We just might not have balderdashed those matches against Wolves and Southampton. And been spared that rubbish yesterday. Who knows?
Just give the new guy a proper chance. If our board ever get around to it.

The next celebration with Frankie boy will be avoiding relegation to League 3. Is that good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back