Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I don’t want Dyche I just think it will happen.

Bielsa I’m not sure if he’s a capable of turning the situation, his pkayers don’t stop running pressing for 90 minutes, good luck with trying to get this lot to press consistently.

Whatever manager they choose I’m sure we will be having this same conversation in12-18 months time, because there isn’t far too much wrong within the club.

We’ve been through the whole spectrum of managers styles from Allardyce to Ancelotti and yet we get the same outcome, why??

The culture at the top of the club is bad mate.

Still think Alladyce should have been given longer though, Carlo probably would have made it work if given the dough Koeman and Silva had to spend.

I would like to see what Dyche could do with better players/resources than he had at Burnley.

Dont think he's a great manager or anything like that but think he's better than what many make oot.

I

I don’t want Dyche I just think it will happen.

Bielsa I’m not sure if he’s a capable of turning the situation, his pkayers don’t stop running pressing for 90 minutes, good luck with trying to get this lot to press consistently.

Whatever manager they choose I’m sure we will be having this same conversation in12-18 months time, because there isn’t far too much wrong within the club.

We’ve been through the whole spectrum of managers styles from Allardyce to Ancelotti and yet we get the same outcome, why??
Yes until the board and owner go and there's a clear footballing vision from top to bottom we are on a doom cycle. Just have to hope we can claw to safety and get taken over when we get in BMD

Bring a blue home?
_111922976_neville_getty.jpg

The culture at the top of the club is bad mate.

Still think Alladyce should have been given longer though, Carlo probably would have made it work if given the dough Koeman and Silva had to spend.

I would like to see what Dyche could do with better players/resources than he had at Burnley.

Dont think he's a great manager or anything like that but think he's better than what many make oot.
Do you really think Everton have better players than Burnley ?? do you think that's air your breathing ????
Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back