Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need someone that can coach the European 3-5-2.
Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 20.33.32.webp

I’d take Emma Hayes over some if the names in here
Sarina Wiegman is the one we should go for. Judge the manager on their career not what they have between their legs.
She's a winner and that's what we need, (bad word) the likes of Dyche, Moyes, Allardyce and their ilk. We've achieved nothing when we go for the likes of those pragmatic, dour, safety first appointments.
Just for once do something dynamic and get someone who might make us enjoy supporting Everton again.
Oh, and sack the board The bunch of useless (bad word).
Up the Toffees.
By the way those of you who want Duncan Ferguson.
Have a word with yourself.

We have 18 games left to save our season
Lampard has to go we need new manager in before Arsenal game I would like to see Sean Dyche bought in
players have to take responsibility as well performances have not been good enough under performing leaking sloppy goals midfield not good enough

Moshiri needs to sell lot of money has been wasted wonder What is going on behind the scenes maybe takeover on deadline day

Do think Kenwright needs to go been there too long now

I
The financial situation we find ourselves in does deem we need a manager capable of getting us promoted if we did go down as couldn't afford to sack 2 managers in the space of a few months.

Pre WC we had a whiskers chance of Tuchel or Poch now that ships sailed.

We need either Dyche or Biesla imo - Dyche more suited to the players we have but Danjuma + 1-2 incomings and maybe Biesla could whip em into shape in an attacking sense ?
I don’t want Dyche I just think it will happen.

Bielsa I’m not sure if he’s a capable of turning the situation, his pkayers don’t stop running pressing for 90 minutes, good luck with trying to get this lot to press consistently.

Whatever manager they choose I’m sure we will be having this same conversation in12-18 months time, because there isn’t far too much wrong within the club.

We’ve been through the whole spectrum of managers styles from Allardyce to Ancelotti and yet we get the same outcome, why??

Like I said, it’ll be a sad day when ginger bollocks rocks up. Amazing the way people think we’ll be beating all these teams with Dyche, when the harsh reality we need about 3 new attacking options and attack minded manager.
We ain’t beating any team with Lampard. And who knows what Dyche will do. As for wanting attackers ? Didn’t Lampard bring in Maupay. And what about McNeil. And what about those tactics employed by Lampard. Five at the back against Wolves and Southampton. Along with defensive midfielders., And one attacker , isolated up front. That’s the way to get goals.
And yes , I know , that any new manager , will all be a risk. And of course we new forwards . And I’ve been saying for years that we need box to box midfielders. We all know what we need. But right now it’s all about staying in the premier league. That’s really all that matters. Dyche might just achieve that. I don’t really want us to take the chance that Lampard will,keep us up.
And as for an attack minded manager? Who would that be ?
Imo we shore up our defence. Then shore up our midfield. Become hard to beat. And nick a few goals. Dyche just might manage to achieve all that.

Second bottom of the league , and you want an attack minded manager. I’d rather that we had a manager that had us winning a few matches 1-0. Than one getting us beat 4-3. We are not in a position for more experiments. We need a firefighter. We need to get out of this mess. We need to stay in this division.
But who knows. It’s all just about opinions , as far as we are concerned. Dyche will do for me. Good luck with that attack minded manager. Would really love that to happen someday. But not now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back