Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuno looked completely out of his depth and overwhelmed managing Spurs. He is extremely uninspiring and he plays terrible passive 3 at the back football that Goodison would hate.

I don't think he is a big enough character for this job in this scenario and his style is not suited to Everton football.

Nuno looked completely out of his depth and overwhelmed managing Spurs. He is extremely uninspiring and he plays terrible passive 3 at the back football that Goodison would hate.

I don't think he is a big enough character for this job in this scenario and his style is not suited to Everton football.

This.

I have no idea tbh who is going to take over or who should take over.

My thinking is muddied by the board situation.

If you are a manager coming here, why would you want to work with Moshiri or even a board that is so hated and seemingly on its way out? How do you know the replacement board or ownership will take your ideas on and even want you in the job?

I reckon Dyche would turn it down as his next job is massive for his reputation and perception within the game.

Equally, who would want to be the manager to take Everton down? Why are they going to get a tune out of these player's when they throw managers under the bus at the drop of a hat?

Why would you take the job if you have a semi good reputation here within British football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back