Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A76DB577-3D01-4F49-8504-30A5AACEE203.webp

So not Dyche, not Nuno cos we aint paying 7m for him, not Moyes cos we gave him time.

Not Todesco cos we aint appointing a young manager that needs time to adapt.

Not Tuchell, Gallardo or Poch, cos LOL.

So whom????

Serious question.
About 6 weeks back maybe more there was an exclusive from Football Insider (yeah i know no stop tittering at the back) that we were interested in Postecoglu if Lampard was getting sacked. He has a 12 month rolling contract apparently so maybe wouldn't cost much in compensation.

Who knows maybe we were sounding him out during that tournament in Australia?

About 6 weeks back maybe more there was an exclusive from Football Insider (yeah i know no stop tittering at the back) that we were interested in Postecoglu if Lampard was getting sacked. He has a 12 month rolling contract apparently so maybe wouldn't cost much in compensation.

I’ve only seen his side maybe 4 times but pretty sure only Iwobi is fit enough in the squad to play his way. We’d be out after 30 minutes.

Your gonna have a hard time convincing me that most managers would leave clubs fighting for trophies to join a team fighting for its life.

Yes I know he would x10 his wages and yes, there are probably many examples, but I cant see it mate.

I’ve only seen his side maybe 4 times but pretty sure only Iwobi is fit enough in the squad to play his way. We’d be out after 30 minutes.
Yeah i thought they played quite well in that 0-0 against Celtic they missed a few great chances and we scrapped a draw really.

Your gonna have a hard time convincing me that most managers would leave clubs fighting for trophies to join a team fighting for its life.

Yes I know he would x10 his wages and yes, there are probably many examples, but I cant see it mate.
Yeah, i know what you mean the timing is off really earlier in the season or in the summer you could understand it. I think it will be someone out of contract rather than someone currently employed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back