Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you waste 2-3 weeks plus a transfer window on a guy who NOT up for it
So we're not rushed into making a decision, hiring from a far smaller pool of managers who are available mid-season (with those available having recently been sacked). Which high calibre manager do you want to pursue (who is going to join mid-way through the campaign)?

Has to be Ferguson for the Villa game but in the meantime I think we should go for Rooney. I never thought I would say that but we are in deep trouble. If you see the job he is doing at Derby I think he could sort out the mess we find ourselves in.

Has to be Ferguson for the Villa game but in the meantime I think we should go for Rooney. I never thought I would say that but we are in deep trouble. If you see the job he is doing at Derby I think he could sort out the mess we find ourselves in.

So you would expect Rooney to walk out on Derby. Great traits we are recruiting

I can see Ferguson being in charge for the Villa game which is fair enough, such a short time to get a manager in place but I’d full hope that’s all and we have a permanent manager in place for the game after.

I’m still hoping for more signings which I’m sure we all are so a permanent manager needs sorting asap.

Potter is a fantastic manager and I like his style but we dont have the players he needs to play it. Therefore we would struggle until he got them and he probably wouldnt last more than a year.

Not in my view. The fans would give him time if changes were seen on the pitch.

That's what the problem was with Benitez.

Also, the reason why I think people feel Potter is a viable option is...his team's can defend.

6th best defence in the league so far.
7th last season.

So we're not rushed into making a decision, hiring from a far smaller pool of managers who are available mid-season (with those available having recently been sacked). Which high calibre manager do you want to pursue (who is going to join mid-way through the campaign)?
We still got 19 games to go and in a relegation fight, we can’t afford to dwindle and waste time

At the rate things are going any decent candidate would want assurances about restructuring and a board shake-up.

We won't be in a position to give those assurances to credible candidates. Anyone with personal ambition will see through the bluster a mile off. And anyone without ambition is just looking for a pay day.

We aren't in a position to give assurances. Turkeys don't vote for Christmas. Unless Moshiri finally sees this as a wake up call.
BFS it is then

Status
Not open for further replies.