Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly after Allardyce and now Benitez the next appointment could see me off as an Everton fan.

Next manager: I don't want him anywhere near the job but they will give it to Duncan Ferguson until the end of the season.

Can understand someone saying they’ll stop going the game. But you can’t just flick a switch & turn being a fan on/off. I wish it was that easy.

I'm very much in the camp of wanting Rafael out.

But in the same breathe any one saying give it Dunc is only prolonging the problem.

Duncan Ferguson has been here for several failed campaigns, he's all wrong for this club. and in short, he should have been sacked along time ago.

Sack Rafael, Sack Duncan Ferguson, Sack David Unsworth & all the other hangers on.

Fire Brands out of a large cannon and give Moshiri a smacked bottom for being a absolute helmet.

We have to bring in a proper DOF if that's the model Mosh wants to run, and if it is that individual should be allowed full autonomy. He should be briefed about what the club wants to achieve and a way it wishes to play, and then the DOF should bring in a manager to suit.

Can understand someone saying they’ll stop going the game. But you can’t just flick a switch & turn being a fan on/off. I wish it was that easy.
it's weird. I have an unhealthy interest in Everton (like everyone on here) but I found it quite easy to switch off physically and mentally while Allardyce was in charge. I had a fair idea we'd be safe, boring, and replacing him in the Summer.
If we keep Benitez all season, we'll probably finish 12 or 13 with a boring style of football, problem is I don't think he's a stop gap or a short term solution.
I was open to his appointment, but seeing the way they folded against villa was the writing on the wall for me.
Bar a few outstanding individual moments, we've been awful to watch this season. We may actually be worse to watch than under Allardyce.
Problem is, for the first time ever, if the game is beyond us, I find myself hoping we get battered so as to force his exit. (edit: maybe since Mike Walker)
I'm also not sure he has the support of the players (I know, they're crap, blah blah, but they can play under good management). I find it mad that Digne came out and told the press the manager told him not to get forward so much. It was a clear dig at Benitez.
any way, the sooner he's gone the better.

I'm here for the Nuno Espirito Santo shouts... I still want us to sign the guy who scratches his balls and then sniffs his hand, I wanted him the last time and I want him in now..

I'd be intrigued to see Sean Dyche at a bigger club, laugh all you want but he's done a tremendous job at Burnley given their size and wage/transfer budget. I think he'd be able to adapt as he got better players.

I think those type of managers are proper managers, all these so called top coaches only want to manage the biggest clubs with the best players because they aren't up for a fight, they want it almost on a plate. I often wondered what the likes of Mourinho and Ancelotti would be like at a club not full of stars and they were terrible.

We need a proper manager who is used to managing our type of club. Doesn't have to be Dyche of course only using him as an example. It also needs to be someone who will demand respect and hard work.
Do agree is hard to judge with the lack he has at burnley. Wont be a name allt of us would get excited for.

Lol , thought you would appreciate this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211129-152534_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211129-152534_Facebook.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 125
FFS the problem isn’t even the manager. This is exactly why our board get away with everything. This is exactly why things won’t change. Our fan base is more bothered about sacking an Ex Liverpool manager who said a few stupid things a few years ago than actually blaming the people who have created this mess. No new manager is going to get anything out of this team so it’s absolutely pointless sacking Benitez. We as fans should be demanding answers like what the hell does our director of football even do?. Why the hell is our youth not ready?. Who let this financial mess even happen?..... etc.... their is a long list of problems at our club and yet some of our fan base just want to sack Rafael. Crazy people.

As Roy Keane said at the weekend... Jobs for the boys at Man United and it's the same here aswell.... Dunc should of been gone ages ago. Until we sort out the mentality upstairs, a new manager will have the same problems....

I'm very much in the camp of wanting Rafael out.

But in the same breathe any one saying give it Dunc is only prolonging the problem.

Duncan Ferguson has been here for several failed campaigns, he's all wrong for this club. and in short, he should have been sacked along time ago.

Sack Rafael, Sack Duncan Ferguson, Sack David Unsworth & all the other hangers on.

Fire Brands out of a large cannon and give Moshiri a smacked bottom for being a absolute helmet.

We have to bring in a proper DOF if that's the model Mosh wants to run, and if it is that individual should be allowed full autonomy. He should be briefed about what the club wants to achieve and a way it wishes to play, and then the DOF should bring in a manager to suit.
Wayne Rooney????

Runs for the exit….

Status
Not open for further replies.