Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I wanted Nuno before we got Rafael and I still think our squad suits a back 3, their are some good coaches out their that make talent better

I don't need too because this squad will see them off!!

Even Klopp/Pep/Simeone would have their work cut out as did Ancelotti yet people think a bloke who's only ever worked in Portgual or Argentina will come in and turn the club into a success with Kenwright as Chairman and Brands as DOF.

You're all deluded.

Klopp was hired after only managing in Germany.

Mourinho was hired after only managing in Portugal.

The only way Everton can bring in a top class manager is to bring them in directly from overseas when theyre on the way up.

If you only want to hire managers that have premier league experience then that puts you in line with Moshiri and his failed appointments.

Klopp was hired after only managing in Germany.

Mourinho was hired after only managing in Portugal.

The only way Everton can bring in a top class manager is to bring them in directly from overseas when theyre on the way up.

If you only want to hire managers that have premier league experience then that puts you in line with Moshiri and his failed appointments.

Klopp had won a title with Dortmund and broken up Bayerns monopoly and also got to a CL Final.

Mourinho won a CL with Porto.

Anorim has won a title in a farmers league as has Gallardo.

Neither are the same mate.

The only one I would take a gamble on is Ten Hag although he would struggle like hell with this squad.

Maybe at this exact second - but looking at the bigger picture none of those managers will see Brands/the rotten core in our dressing room chased whereas Benitez will and has form for it.

Be a massive mistake by the board to sack him.
?? the only thing Benitez has form for is dismantling Mourinho's successful teams and blaming absolutely everybody and everything else for his failures.

We need unity not the Manager sticking two fingers up and laughing at a fanbase that hated the very idea of him taking over and still do.

What's with all the Dunc shouts? Nothings changed even with so called superbloo dunc on the touchline for the past few years. What does he bring other than passion? After Benitez has gone and after maybe a short term tenure as caretaker manager, he really needs to move on and try and prove himself at a lower level club if he wants the job in the future.

Klopp had won a title with Dortmund and broken up Bayerns monopoly and also got to a CL Final.

Mourinho won a CL with Porto.

Anorim has won a title in a farmers league as has Gallardo.

Neither are the same mate.

The only one I would take a gamble on is Ten Hag although he would struggle like hell with this squad.

Sporting has not won the league for 20 odd years until last season. Porto and Benfica are massive clubs with Sporting a distant third. He has done a great job there "farmers league" or not.

We get battered any time we play Portuguese teams too.

Status
Not open for further replies.