Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who gives this fella a chance but refused to give Benitez even 1 game are fools imo.

Blokes a proven failure here and had a much better squad to work with the last time around.

Doomed to fail - even if he started well fans would be waiting for things to turn sour like they did after his 1st season.

I don’t remember people turning on him in the 2nd season. He got slack that season because of the first. It was that 2nd half of the 3rd season when it went toxic. The first half of 3rd season we were ok, some mad results (Bournemouth and Chelsea away had me on my knees in disbelief) but we were going well in the league cup and looking good going forward. Least that’s how I remember it and i could be wrong.

I truly think we are a social experiment as to how far you can push a fanbase before they all just throw theor hands up and walk out!

I really don't care anymore, I'll watch like I would any soap opera where I expect our managers to be worse than the last, our backroom staff to be a bunch of recovered coke heads and our record signings to be locked up. Everton that.

Surely not Martinez. I really think I would just have to give up at that point and find something else to obsess about other than Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.