Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone give us a more breakdown on those managers like what their favourite formation?
Are they attacking, defensive or possession?

My criteria is

Attacking manager. I just want to enjoy watching our club play decent footie and win. I cant be doing with another defensive manager.

He did a great job at Monaco, not sure what you’re expecting?

Came in, brought in some excellent players like Volland (at €15m too!), took them from bottom half and had a rocky start to the season.

Had lost 1 of his last 12, and that was to PSG, who are understandably streets ahead.

If youre praising him for Volland then what about Boadu and the other flops as there was decent money spent last summer.

His got arguably the 2nd best squad in the division and its way off.

Wonder if Dunc told the board he doesn't want the job of the board believe he not capable of being a manager because its obvious he should be in charge for now and nor rush the decision

Wonder if Dunc told the board he doesn't want the job of the board believe he not capable of being a manager because its obvious he should be in charge for now and nor rush the decision
Believe me mate, a rushed decision is the last thing we need to worry about. There's a lot of clubs who would have a replacement already lined up, and realising the urgency of the situation, make an appointment within 48 hours. But no, we're Everton, we don't do business that way. In a month from now, the club will still be doing its due diligence, this thread will still be live, and none of us will be any the wiser.

I look at Silva and what he is doing at Fulham ... conceding 21 goals so far and scoring for fun. I then look at our players and think......... You bunch of FFIN lazy turds. It seems to me that this bunch will just down tools on anyone they don't like. This to me is a major FFIN problem within this club. I am convinced half of them knew Carlo was leaving and went FFF It.
Silva probably has the best squad in the league. Our players just aren't very good generally

I'm really not sure why he'd be a popular appointment?

Doesnt make much sense to me.

Did great at Frankfurt...badly at Bayern and Monaco. That Monaco side should have been alot closer to PSG in the table.

You know those release clauses in Portugal and Spain mean nothing right?

Alot of europeans speak better English than we do.

@Kev The Rat why are you fingering me?

What do you disagree with ?

Status
Not open for further replies.