Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. Go after Moyes with all we got, bring a blue home and one who knows how to do it. Anyone against it clearly wants Everton relegated.
In the 3 seasons before Moyes arrived here Walter Smith had brought us out of the worst of the relegation battle and we were finishing 13th to 14th, so we weren't in free fall like we are at the moment. We might be better off getting someone in who can do that job of getting us mid table this season and next before getting the right man in for the longer term, which would be the right time for Rooney to be given the job. I'd seriously question Moyes sanity if he swapped a battle for champions league places for our mess.

In the 3 seasons before Moyes arrived here Walter Smith had brought us out of the worst of the relegation battle and we were finishing 13th to 14th, so we weren't in free fall like we are at the moment. We might be better off getting someone in who can do that job of getting us mid table this season and next before getting the right man in for the longer term, which would be the right time for Rooney to be given the job. I'd seriously question Moyes sanity if he swapped a battle for champions league places for our mess.
Finished 16th the season before moyes took over. And moyes took us over during a relegation scrap.

We finished 10th last season and benitez took us to 16th and a relegation scrap.

Prior to him taking over, we had 1 win in 13 and 1 point above relegation zone.

Last edited:

I'd have Rooney right now, loves the club knows what the fans want knows what we need and wouldn't allot [Poor language removed] like this today.
I hate that expression ‘knows what the fans want’. You are basically just saying he is an Evertonian. What do we want that only an Evertonian could understand? Like nearly all teams we want a winning team that entertains and gives 100% for the badge. We want a team that gives us great moments and memories that we feel connected too. I want the best man for the job. Chances are that is not an Evertonian.

Status
Not open for further replies.