Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim, you've lost your head today, some bizarre posts.

I really haven't. People thinking Potter will come here in our current position is ridiculous. That's why I responded.

I find it baffling people thought we played well today. We lost to a bang average side at home and I'm not happy. That's it. Yeah I'm moody, but I'm never going to be happy or make excuses for losses like today. The team were crap and the manager served up more of the same. That's why we need a new boss in place this week.

This is the first time in recent years I am actually worried and agree with the relegation shouts. It's absolutely not unreasonable to think it could happen this year. I am very worried going forward because if a team can't get a bounce out of a change in manager, then that's usually because they are just crap and won't improve.

I really haven't. People thinking Potter will come here in our current position is ridiculous. That's why I responded.

I find it baffling people thought we played well today. We lost to a bang average side at home and I'm not happy. That's it. Yeah I'm moody, but I'm never going to be happy or make excuses for losses like today. The team were crap and the manager served up more of the same. That's why we need a new boss in place this week.

This is the first time in recent years I am actually worried and agree with the relegation shouts. It's absolutely not unreasonable to think it could happen this year. I am very worried going forward because if a team can't get a bounce out of a change in manager, then that's usually because they are just crap.

Potter is attainable, Pep and Carlo aren't, it was a silly post.

Potter is attainable, Pep and Carlo aren't, it was a silly post.

I see them all as completely unattainable at the minute. Potter isn't interested. He basically laughed at the thought of coming here in the press and can you blame him. He's a completely unrealistic choice and we have delusions of grandeur.

I think there will be an appointment this week, two weeks with the break for the new fella to assess, evaluate and possibly have a dip in the window,I have as much idea as the next Blue though?

I see them all as completely unattainable at the minute. Potter isn't interested. He basically laughed at the thought of coming here in the press and can you blame him. He's a completely unrealistic choice and we have delusions of grandeur.
I mentioned him as he is in this poll. To be honest I think youre right that Potter would be stark raving mad to leave for us, no matter what money.

Then again Id never thought Ancelotti would come to us. I never ever thought Benitez would sign up without having a penny to spend and the last week sacking was almost as sure as set in stone from august onwards. I still dont get it why lauded managers do those things. But a lauded manager is surely what we need.

He might not come but he's certainly not as unattainable as Pep/Carlo. I mean personally I don't quite see all the hype around Potter to begin with.

well we have two weeks so i’m that sense we do but it’s gotta be right
We have 9 days of the transfer window we go with what we have I don’t think we have either the skill or the fight with what we have ,we need at least 2 in but who at the club at present gets players in if we wait 2 weeks ?

I mentioned him as he is in this poll. To be honest I think youre right that Potter would be stark raving mad to leave for us, no matter what money.

Then again Id never thought Ancelotti would come to us. I never ever thought Benitez would sign up without having a penny to spend and the last week sacking was almost as sure as set in stone from august onwards. I still dont get it why lauded managers do those things. But a lauded manager is surely what we need.

Ancelotti was out of work. Our best chance of getting a good manager is one currently not employed. There is no top manager jumping ship to us, put it that way

I think there will be an appointment this week, two weeks with the break for the new fella to assess, evaluate and possibly have a dip in the window,I have as much idea as the next Blue though?

I'm sat by the phone and waiting for the call Dario.

maccas blueprint for success

Score more than the opposition
Concede less than the opposition
Defend set pieces properly
Attack set pieces properly
Pass to a team mate
Take shots at goal
Don't let opposition take free shots

maccas 4231 to success (hybrids into a 433 when out of possession as Gordon tucks into a middle 3)

GK Pickford
RB Patterson
CB Mina
CB Godfrey
LB Digne (signed him back for 1.8m)
CM Allan
CM Doucoure
ALW Richarlison
CAM Gordon
ARW Gray
CF DCL

FA Cup winners 2022
Europa Conference League winners 2023
League Cup winners 2023
Premier League winners 2024
Chanpions League winners 2024

Retires 2025 to marry long lost love Madonna aged 108 and caught having an orgy with Madonna and lead singer from the Bangles

Just feels like all of the options are a shot in the dark and it’s all well and good saying don’t rush it but we need direction ASAP.

We have 9 days of the transfer window we go with what we have I don’t think we have either the skill or the fight with what we have ,we need at least 2 in but who at the club at present gets players in if we wait 2 weeks ?
Still can’t believe we got el ghazi in / can’t see what he will add to the squad. Centre midfield should have been a priority after full backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.