Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really haven't. People thinking Potter will come here in our current position is ridiculous. That's why I responded.

I find it baffling people thought we played well today. We lost to a bang average side at home and I'm not happy. That's it. Yeah I'm moody, but I'm never going to be happy or make excuses for losses like today. The team were crap and the manager served up more of the same. That's why we need a new boss in place this week.

This is the first time in recent years I am actually worried and agree with the relegation shouts. It's absolutely not unreasonable to think it could happen this year. I am very worried going forward because if a team can't get a bounce out of a change in manager, then that's usually because they are just crap and won't improve.
Honestly... If Potter has no aspirations to come to Everton instead of Brighton then we would have dodged a bullet. The size of the 2 clubs it's not even a close contest. But I would suggest we leave Duncan in charge until the summer and then get Potter. It must be a long term project for him and we as a fambase must have patience. I wouldn't want him coming now and forcing Holgate/Keane and Godfrey play out from the back....

The thought of that is the stuff of nightmares.

Still can’t believe we got el ghazi in / can’t see what he will add to the squad. Centre midfield should have been a priority after full backs.
Agreed about centre midfield but I hint we need a solid commanding centre half as Mina‘s consistent injuries worry me with what we have left if he breaks down and may be a Kevin Campbell type forward as DCL looks miles off the pace hope it just a blip but his injury issue seems to be dragging on

The club needs to show intent and fast.

Kia Joorabchian being present today says a lot, particularly with us interviewing Cannavaro. I can see us bringing him in now, which would be another huge risk for the club.

We need to go after Kovac.

He's just said to the BBC that the club needs to contact Derby's administrators.

The lad wants it badly.

Apparently Rooney has given his phone number to some of the Derby fan groups to offer any support he can give as they head in to liquidation (scheduled for 1st Feb).

Derby fan clubs have also been sending their members the number of the Samaritans.

Jeez, at least we‘re not in that position yet.

lol
693BF796-6AFD-4BD2-8B22-0894E00678FA.jpeg

He joined after 7 games where they’d lost 6 and drawn 1, now he has them in 8th place. Not that I want him, just think that’s why he’s been mentioned

Forest were bottom of the league in September when he took over.
Ah fair enough. So he's been there less than half a season? Sounds very unlikely that he'd move on that fast.

I wouldv liked Rooney. Also Lampard. But after today would you gamble the future of this club, the new stadium, in their hands? Kovac or Potter till the end of the season, probably for silly money but here we are.
"... Potter til the end of the season"??

Yeah cos (on the vague off chance that Potter was actually interested) he'd DEFINITELY leave a secure job for a 6 month contract with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.