Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon if we hire Lampard and get Loftus Cheek, Gilmour and Alli that'll be enough to stay up?

Also a bit off topic but it's incredibly annoying that we now have to play Newcastle twice with all of their new signings.

Ancelotti has a history of being pragmatic and working alongside staff who know the club. I imagine Benitez didn’t want him at all. In my book it’s definitely better for the manager to have his own staff in who know how he works. If DF wants to manage Everton then he knows he has to go and get experience.
I know Benitez offered coaching jobs to other ex-Everton players as well

Reckon if we hire Lampard and get Loftus Cheek, Gilmour and Alli that'll be enough to stay up?

Also a bit off topic but it's incredibly annoying that we now have to play Newcastle twice with all of their new signings.
I don't think we can get Loftus Cheek and Ali, we can't afford to buy them and since our loan signing of El Ghazi, we only have the option of getting one more loan from an English Premier League club. Two loan signings from the EPL is the rule.

I don't think we can get Loftus Cheek and Ali, we can't afford to buy them and since our loan signing of El Ghazi, we only have the option of getting one more loan from an English Premier League club. Two loan signings from the EPL is the rule.
Moshiri's deal to sign a player we didn't need, and that we're unlikely to give any game time to, may well prevent us from strengthening in a position where we need it.

I think Ornstein may have plucked that right out of his ass tbh. I cannot imagine anyone even from our hierarchy sharing that information with a journo beforehand and it being a deciding factor for who is the best man for the job.
It would at least explain why Joorbachian is supposedly involved in the interviews

Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if come next week Conte walks away from Spurs. Seems now it looks like Diaz is going to the [Poor language removed] and Traore going to Barca that they are missing all of their targets because Levy won’t pay over what he believes is the right price.

Would be so Everton if we appoint Lampard and a few days later Conte is available (not that I would be sure at all that he would come)
Conte wouldn’t even consider us an option. Plus the fact we are unable to spend, and spend big would mean it’s a definite no go.

You wouldn't want to be first up this morning would you? He'll have forgotten everything you said by lunch.

On that basis, it's Pereira because he'll be going last alphabetically.

Status
Not open for further replies.