Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

He won trophies at Valencia, Chelsea and Liverpool you melt.

Yes he got relegated at Newcastle however he brought them straight up and funny how he's to blame for them going down when he took over in the march of that season.

He's a level above Steve Bruce and the likes but of course you have to be hyperbolic.

Hope this helps

No one cares what he did 20 years ago, he’s crap and a fat walrus.

Yes he got relegated at Newcastle however he brought them straight up and funny how he's to blame for them going down when he took over in the march of that season.

He's a level above Steve Bruce and the likes but of course you have to be hyperbolic.

Hope this helps

Why are you calling people "melts" for having an opinion that is different to yours? Are you that sensitive that you are unable to process alternative viewpoints without resorting to insults? I say opinion, I just gave you facts. So there really is no point getting irate at the messenger.

Re Newcastle, yes he took them down, they were out of the relegation zone if they won their comparable games. He flopped and was overtaken by Sam Allardyce. So he took them down.

If he's level above Bruce, why did Bruce finish in exactly the same position? And also not take them down? That's not hyperbolic, it's just pointing out the reality of the situation.

So no, spouting uninformed opinions, and getting angry when someone takes the time to educate you a bit doesn't help, and just makes you look a bit foolish mate. Try and have a debate without doing that eh?

Hope this helps
May I ask what's wrong with my post?

Or are you going to ignore because you're a coward who doesn't understand football?
I understand it a lot more than you seem to, yes he won the league at Valencia, the Champions League with the Kult and got Chelsea their second straight European trophy

But he was given very good squads by his predecessors at Inter and Real and flopped hard, the latter ending up going the same way as here, out the door in January. He also had a base point to keep Newcastle in the league when he came in there and failed to do so

He couldn’t even do a good job in freaking China of all places where it should have been the easiest area to do just that

He succeeded at Valencia, although took over a top 2 team in Europe so did about what was expected. At Liverpool, fluked a european trophy on a penalty kick competition. Then spent more than anyone apart from Chelsea and didn't win the league. Left them in an awful rot that Hodgson had to try to sort out.
Chelsea, had the best team in Europe finishing 4th, their lowest finish in years, the fans hated him as his football was terrible. Di Matteo did a much better job with the same players.
Newcastle got relegated and his achievements were then matched by Steve Bruce.

That's his level. Steve Bruce. Di Matteo etc.

He also completely flopped at Inter Milan, Real Madrid and in China. He took over the equivalent of a Manchester City, and had them languishing in mid table. The fella is a complete joker.

2 champions league finals and an FA Cup win in 3 seasons at Liverpool, constant top 4 finishes and a 2nd place finish, taking Fergusons greatest ever Utd side to the wire.

He didn't do what was expected at Valencia, that's pure fallacy. Their 1st league title in 30 years. He then won it again 2 seasons later as well as A European trophy.

He didn't finish 4th with Chelsea, he finished 3rd, they also won the Europa League, with fans on his back, it was job done. They didn't play [Poor language removed] football either, they played expansive attacking football.

Oh I get it now, anyone who states a fact that is positive towards Liverpool is automatically a pool fan. What wonderful logic ??

I think people may draw that conclusion, as you seem a bit dim and get very aggressive when someone gives you some factual information. This sums up 99% of Liverpool fans.

You may not be though. I suppose how you react in these situations will be quite demonstrative.

I understand it a lot more than you seem to, yes he won the league at Valencia, the Champions League with the Kult and got Chelsea their second straight European trophy

But he was given very good squads by his predecessors at Inter and Real and flopped hard, the latter ending up going the same way as here, out the door in January. He also had a base point to keep Newcastle in the league when he came in there and failed to do so

He couldn’t even do a good job in freaking China of all places where it should have been the easiest area to do just that

In China he took over a team who had just been promoted to the top league. They were essentially the worst team in the league. His remit was to keep them up, which he did twice. He was and still is overseeing their academy. He was made an ambassador of the club when he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.