Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kovac went to hopeless, dead last Frankfurt in february and made them top6 cup winners next few years, rebic and jovic into 30mil players...but lampard has huge charisma for english players, fans and it could be Big this year..hope its 343 with gordon and mykolenko as wing backs
Wingbacks in a 3-4-3?

Was out watching irish league and seems like I missed all the drama

I'm happy we've gone for Lampard and I wish him well in turning around our mess of a club. He's going to need time and patience but first things first we need those couple of wins to fight our way to safety.

I'm a bit more optimistic tonight than I was last Saturday night. Hopefully we can start gradually moving forward.

Was out watching irish league and seems like I missed all the drama

I'm happy we've gone for Lampard and I wish him well in turning around our mess of a club. He's going to need time and patience but first things first we need those couple of wins to fight our way to safety.

I'm a bit more optimistic tonight than I was last Saturday night. Hopefully we can start gradually moving forward.
You were one of the few to bang the Lampard drum mate so good on ya

Because the club don’t announce things like that? They’ll announce it when it’s official on their end.
Yes but how come it is leaked that the offer is there. Surely with the state they are in they would made an agreement with lampard and his agent not to leak the offer until its official and the board members to stay off their phones.

All we need now is lampard to say no thanks.

Pereira belling Sky later after he’s had a few Stellas.

F1BCC6F1-7487-42FC-889F-171AC08185B9.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back