Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Bell/Downing

Votes: 36 13.1%
  • Vatche Manoukian

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • Vici Private Finance

Votes: 220 80.0%

• Total voters
Truth is, the only people who know what's going on are those face to face with Moshiri or those working on his behalf at Deloitte.(The bank who are weeding the bids out)

Everything else is Chinese whispers based on a partial picture.

Local journos could ask, but I'd be amazed if they got an exclusive inside track. We're talking about something that will eventually be a 750 million (plus) pounds commitment. If anybody flaps lips around that it simply highlights they're not the right person.

Nothing is getting sorted before late October, we'd do well to just see what happens. (Frustrating, but true)
Good point mate. As you say it’s all Chinese whispers and no one knows what is really going on

We are goosed getting the team ready for next season now no matter what happens.

Lets have this right.

Esk has been peddling attention seeking nonsense since the Witsel fibbing. In fact I appreciate transfers can evolve so can let that one go...

...then it was guesses labeled as fact on Usmanov, that our books were in order we wouldnt be charged on PSR.

Others have the full list.

Just because he has a hobby of going through the accounts and reading around them doesnt make him correct. He's been wrong several times.

On B&D he annoyed me as he stated MSD have "sports management expertise" -- if they are only a lender why mention it? So its extremely misleading at best. Also "every Evertonian should want and support their bid" apparently.

Why? Cos he knows them.

Next he's stated as FACT that the Manoukian bid is a fake bid.

TODAY im reading him saying that he doesnt understand it "it doesnt make sense to me"

Two extremely different things under a week apart.

If as others have stated he is involved with B&D id say that they disgust me and I dont want them anywhere near the club.

There have been NO statements from any interested parties.

I wish this attention seeker would stop with their lies.

….to be fair, you’d certainly know if somebody is talking ‘nonsense’ when it comes to posting about transfers :coffee:

It's only natural to try and work out what deal could potentially be best for us but in the end it's futile.

Moshiri will be picking the deal that is best for him and our wellbeing is secondary or not considered at all.

Thanks for spending so much time picking the right person to sell to Bill.
Exactly this. Its going to the highest bidder. Mosh wants as much of his money back as he can get. The future of the club is very much secondary.

Not sure i care anymore who its going to be. Just choose one and get on with it.
We know the square root of f all about anyones plans/intentions on running the club.
We dont know how the other parties were going to run the club and probably never will.
Could well be the guys with the least backing will run the club better and have the club/team, not the stadium, as their focus point.

To a certain extent all of this was expected. To be honest I thought the prophets of doom would be much more to the fore and the administration drums banging loudly, just before a takeover. Uncertainty is the order of the day at the moment. It will continue to be until there is new ownership. There is nothing positive to fill that vacuum, speculation and doubt will just cause more concern. We just have to hope that the process isn't as drawn out as some would fear.

To a certain extent all of this was expected. To be honest I thought the prophets of doom would be much more to the fore and the administration drums banging loudly, just before a takeover. Uncertainty is the order of the day at the moment. It will continue to be until there is new ownership. There is nothing positive to fill that vacuum, speculation and doubt will just cause more concern. We just have to hope that the process isn't as drawn out as some would fear.
Yeah it’s just people filling an information vacuum with speculation. I imagine it will take a bit of time to choose the preferred bidder. Don’t think it’s as simple as Moshiri picking the one he likes the sound of. Presumably there’s preliminary work to be done before moving forward to a period of exclusivity.

Might all be nonsense but now I've seen figures of 500m, 400m, 350m from 777, Manouk and B&D respectively - I guess you can see from Moshis perspective why he stuck with 777 and still has an ear for A-Cap.

We know Mosh doesn't want to put more cash in, but he could still arrange more borrowing like he did with 777 - until the stadium is built or he gets the bid he (Uzzy) wants.

Like many have said, I can see it dragging on - most important thing right now is how the club sets up for the season with a threadbare squad and a PSR situation (ludicrous as that is).

All the positive links are slowly draining into a puddle of filth.

There was a concerted PR campaign coming out of Moshiri's proxies over the weekend via intentional leaks to the likes of Alan Myers who started it all on Saturday - with the common denominator being Deliotte being linked to each party (recall @Neiler)

To make it appear there was more interest than there actually is

There are maybe two or three legitimate parties showing an interest, not the multiple ones that have been implied in the media. The objective of the leaks to the likes of Alan Myers and Sky Sports was so Moshiri could leverage the "high demand" to try and get more money. It is really as simple as that

After all the years of what goes on within and surrounding Everton, the fact people are not more sceptical of what they read and hear is concerning.

Might all be nonsense but now I've seen figures of 500m, 400m, 350m from 777, Manouk and B&D respectively - I guess you can see from Moshis perspective why he stuck with 777 and still has an ear for A-Cap.

We know Mosh doesn't want to put more cash in, but he could still arrange more borrowing like he did with 777 - until the stadium is built or he gets the bid he (Uzzy) wants.

Like many have said, I can see it dragging on - most important thing right now is how the club sets up for the season with a threadbare squad and a PSR situation (ludicrous as that is).
A cap a doomed airline - it's more like we are getting kneecapped -

the Esk has just posted his thoughts on A-Cap. The Donald Trump style call to arms at the end is a little extreme maybe, but his breakdown of who A-Cap are and why they would want the club is interesting.

the Esk has just posted his thoughts on A-Cap. The Donald Trump style call to arms at the end is a little extreme maybe, but his breakdown of who A-Cap are and why they would want the club is interesting.
To be fair I share his concerns with this one, in a sane world it would be a non-starter, but in Moshiri world nothing is ruled out. With the various regulatory and legal knots Acap are tied up in I don't imagine it would be any quicker a process than 777 was (it's basically one floor up the same pyramid) but if King keeps the money coming who knows.