• Vatche Manoukian

Votes: 19 5.7%
  • Vici Private Finance

Votes: 245 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing the Esk ever said was on his pod a few weeks back, claiming that moshiri knew the esk’s views and opinion on moshiri.

I’m still laughing at that. As if a Monaco based billionaire has even heard of a bloke running a podcast from America.

Classic comedy.

I'm not across all the details of the Leadenhall case but do their claims not cast doubt on King's ability to just assume control of 777 assets & debts? If his plan is to take over the debt then convert it to equity would they not block such a move until the outcome of the case at least?

I'm no lawyer, but if they have a blanket lien on 777 assets, I'm not sure what Leadenhall can do other than sue the party (777 and Wander) for damages (fraud). I don't see how Acap's claim on 777 assets is lesser because of Leadenhall, and from all reports they've already foreclosed on most if not all.

A-Cap

A cap

cap.jpeg

jw.jpeg

It's just a cover for Josh Wanders' 777 group isn't it!

The best thing the Esk ever said was on his pod a few weeks back, claiming that moshiri knew the esk’s views and opinion on moshiri.

I’m still laughing at that. As if a Monaco based billionaire has even heard of a bloke running a podcast from America.

Classic comedy.
If you’ve watched any film ever, you’ll know that these shady billionaires always have an arch nemesis.

I reckon Moshiri stands at the window of his office overlooking the Monaco skyline, shaking his fist at the stormy sky and curses the Esk after reading another one of his tweets.

Lets have this right.

Esk has been peddling attention seeking nonsense since the Witsel fibbing. In fact I appreciate transfers can evolve so can let that one go...

...then it was guesses labeled as fact on Usmanov, that our books were in order we wouldnt be charged on PSR.

Others have the full list.

Just because he has a hobby of going through the accounts and reading around them doesnt make him correct. He's been wrong several times.

On B&D he annoyed me as he stated MSD have "sports management expertise" -- if they are only a lender why mention it? So its extremely misleading at best. Also "every Evertonian should want and support their bid" apparently.

Why? Cos he knows them.

Next he's stated as FACT that the Manoukian bid is a fake bid.

TODAY im reading him saying that he doesnt understand it "it doesnt make sense to me"

Two extremely different things under a week apart.

If as others have stated he is involved with B&D id say that they disgust me and I dont want them anywhere near the club.

There have been NO statements from any interested parties.

I wish this attention seeker would stop with their lies.
Spot on. Its all very cosy on the Bell and Downing front for me considering he has found fault with every other potential investigator some of which have actual experience of running a football club

Yup, incredible really. I think we can all agree that The Esk is an intelligent guy. So, riddle me this: why is he wrong so often? As a helpful reminder:
  • He was wrong about Witsel being "ours!"
  • He was wrong about Usmanov selling his shares to Kroenke at Arsenal (saying Kroenke had no reason to buy them)
  • He was wrong about Bill Kenwright resigning as chairman last June (it took the Grim Reaper to see Blue Bill off months later)
  • He was wrong about Everton being PSR compliant last January (we lost more points because we weren't)
  • Now he's telling us that other bids for Everton are using buzzwords like "equity" and "international investors" and pointing to "unspecificed" sources of funding whilst he simultaneously uses buzzwords like "equity" and "international investors" and points to "unspecified" sources of funding that he is "not at liberty to reveal" as he promotes another bid.
Why would somebody so intelligent be so wrong/hypocritical so often? He's not stupid or ignorant. No, he's clearly pushing an agenda.

Because he lacks real world experience. He's the pony tailed guy in Good Will Hunting. He's read a lot of stuff so he regurgitates that without understanding.

Maybe add all his other gaffes and lies to that list then send a letter to all the media outlets that give him column inches/air time to highlight his lack of insider knowledge and tendency to be completely wrong. Maybe they will stop giving him the soap box to preach from.

And since letters seem to be the in thing.

It wouldn’t be a problem if he’d just shut the f up for one day or had better content with actual facts and sources.
This is a forum full of people who care passionately about this club.
We don’t like liars.
We don’t like people telling us who we should be supporting with bids when they have an agenda.
We don’t like liars with agendas.
We don’t like liars with agendas who profit from fans and the club by lying and giving agenda driven opinion as fact.

I think @IrishBlue2022 is onto something.

You would need someone / an entity / group to contact all the broadsheets and ask them why they quote him and send the list.

@Lapeno77 i posted earlier that i think he, Bell, Downing and Moshiri all lack (as you say) real world experience.

In terms of actually thinking that they can say something and another and another and everyone will always believe them.

Like Gervais in the invention of lying film.

Classic comedy.

Could you imagine being Moshiri and listening to a total stranger ranting about you? Someone with zero professional link to the club (i hope).

If I was Moshiri and lets say was bothered about this podcast or whatever it is and twitter ranting + press quotes...

...then found out 2 mates of his wanted to buy the club from me.

I wouldnt be jumping to sell it to them.

Seems to have all gone deadly quiet. Can only assume Mr Moshiri has entered another period of exclusivity with one party or will be doing so imminently.

I think @IrishBlue2022 is onto something.

You would need someone / an entity / group to contact all the broadsheets and ask them why they quote him and send the list.

@Lapeno77 i posted earlier that i think he, Bell, Downing and Moshiri all lack (as you say) real world experience.

In terms of actually thinking that they can say something and another and another and everyone will always believe them.

Like Gervais in the invention of lying film.

Could you imagine being Moshiri and listening to a total stranger ranting about you? Someone with zero professional link to the club (i hope).

If I was Moshiri and lets say was bothered about this podcast or whatever it is and twitter ranting + press quotes...

...then found out 2 mates of his wanted to buy the club from me.

I wouldnt be jumping to sell it to them.
I take your point in the Esk but honestly how can you say that 2 fabulously rich ( by most standards ) and successful businessmen "lack real world experience"?

Sorry Zat , even for you that nuts.

I accept that ideally we would want the new owner to be a multi billionaire and I share the concern that Esk appears to be too close to them but that apart I fail to see how Bell and Downing are worthy of your criticism and condemnation.

Status
Not open for further replies.