• Vatche Manoukian

Votes: 19 5.7%
  • Vici Private Finance

Votes: 245 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, God, no more periods of 'exclusivity' after the sham of 666 (sic) Partners. Just get the offers in - sealed envelopes - and move on

We each have our preferred bidders/owners but, ultimately, none of us really know who will turn out best for the Club. A mega, mega bucks billionaire who is globally acknowledged within the hierarchy of business and corporate as a shrewd investor and wants to take on a 'project' but is content to simply provide the funds, put in place the proper people - financial, marketing and sporting-wise - to advance the Club both nationally and internationally but doesn't involve him/herself in the machinations of day to day running/transfers would be my preference. But, and regretfully, unlikely to happen, I suspect.

Nar man, you crazy if you dont think Moshiri is sitting on his yacht leaving all his WhatsApps on unread.
He keeps pratfalling on deck and throwing his phone ostentatiously overboard in an attempt to raise a titter and improve morale amongst his yacht staff.

Laughing like Sid James as he hurls another expensive trinket into the brine.

Unfortunately there’s a 48 hour turnaround on text messages as a result.

Please, God, no more periods of 'exclusivity' after the sham of 666 (sic) Partners. Just get the offers in - sealed envelopes - and move on

We each have our preferred bidders/owners but, ultimately, none of us really know who will turn out best for the Club. A mega, mega bucks billionaire who is globally acknowledged within the hierarchy of business and corporate as a shrewd investor and wants to take on a 'project' but is content to simply provide the funds, put in place the proper people - financial, marketing and sporting-wise - to advance the Club both nationally and internationally but doesn't involve him/herself in the machinations of day to day running/transfers would be my preference. But, and regretfully, unlikely to happen, I suspect.

The period of exclusivity is for everyone to do their due diligence. It's part of the process.

lol the bending over backwards to defend the esk so that you can tell everyone they should be concerned about what Moshiri is doing wont do you any favors. Its truly amazing how incredibly wrong he has been on everything, go look at his past postings on his site. So why in the WORLD would any sane, reasonable, or rational person pay attention to the views or the content of what someone is saying if his views and the content of what he says has been wrong 80% of the time.

All of us have been concerned with Moshiri's antics for many years, and dont doubt that the same poor decision maker would also make poor decisions with this new decision.

That is not what I've done. Read the posts again.

Bill Kenwright was expected to resign. The departing executives expected him to resign as well as was widely reported.

View attachment 260557

It was Bill Kenwright that refused to go (we all know because of his ego) and Moshiri had difficulty removing him due to Rights and Media Funding.

I think some people don't quite grasp, like with the Witsel thing, circumstances change at the last second, just like with Witsel. Esk gives his views but that is all they are. Views.

In this case the thread constantly goes on about Esk, rather than the content of what he is saying.

He's saying that Moshiri is messing around again, and that should concern everyone associated with the club.

I don't advocate any new owner. None of them have given sufficient information on their suitability to key stakeholders (fans & shareholders). However, I am concerned with Moshiri's antics.

I don't control him or anyone else and no one in the fanbase or amongst the shareholders should be made to quote "shut the ... up". Everyone is entitled to speak.

He's told people his "agenda". He supports AJ Bell and Downing and MSD. He told @AndyC on their Talking the Blues podcast and subsequently. He's also said he's not going to gain financially, multiple times out of all this.

Personally, I cannot make my mind up out of them, MSP or the other parties who is best as none of them have put forward enough information. Hence I'm not advocating anyone, as I've repeatedly stated on twitter and on here.

I'm of the personal view there is not yet enough information to decide. Hence, I support what the EFC Fan Advisory Board wrote and what other stakeholders in the club want to see. More information

I don't necessarily agree with everything FAB say, but the merit of what they're saying there I do.

Well everyone can make their own mind up, the fact is he can put his views out there and people can read or not read it. It is up to them.

I've got my own views as I've explained above, I listen to everyone and all the evidence and make my own mind up.

The bed wetting over this and the Esk

1718292729719.png

Pete - I suspect that this Esk character is hitching his wagon to B&D and not the other way round.

He strikes me as a bit of a sad , attention seeking individual

He's literally said he supports B&D and MSD on the Talking the Blues podcast with @AndyC

He's not hiding his "agenda" in any way. He has literally said that is the one he supports. He also tweeted he has no financial interest in it multiple times.

That's his views.

My view is I want more information.

The period of exclusivity is for everyone to do their due diligence. It's part of the process.
I absolutely understand, but it's all the extensions Moshiri kept granting those American chancers whilst running up hundreds of £millions of additional debt that concerns me. Granted, give the favoured option an exclusivity period but keep it to the absolute minimal permissable period otherwise other potential suitors will walk away and we are back to square one scrabbling around for funds and, potentially, even greater debt. Moshiri is over a barrel through his own ineptitude...or he has played a blinder with the baseball cap shysters. I really don't know, in this latter respect.

People forget how important this is. Only once Moshiri has taken the time to thoroughly vet the chosen party and ensure they are completely unsuitable in every way will he proceed with the deal.

He's literally said he supports B&D and MSD on the Talking the Blues podcast with @AndyC

He's not hiding his "agenda" in any way. He has literally said that is the one he supports. He also tweeted he has no financial interest in it multiple times.

That's his views.

My view is I want more information.
Of course we need more info to give an informed opinion. BTW that may never be forthcoming to us mere mortals.

In the meanwhile what do you want us to do? Ignore the takeover ?

Re Esk.im absolutely delighted to say I've never heard one of his podcasts. The poor fella has been demonstrably wrong so many times I'm not sure why anyone would waste their time listening to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.